Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171694 times)

Lunatic

Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #4680 on: September 29, 2011, 03:44:31 PM »
PORTO  :loser: :tosser: :nahnah:
We're still going to advance. This was a tough road game. But I don't expect you to understand lol.

you are a canadian, you don't have a fucking clue about football  :D :sshh:
You're an idiot lol. I've proven my football knowledge time and time again.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4681 on: September 30, 2011, 03:11:36 AM »
PORTO  :loser: :tosser: :nahnah:
We're still going to advance. This was a tough road game. But I don't expect you to understand lol.

you are a canadian, you don't have a fucking clue about football  :D :sshh:
You're an idiot lol. I've proven my football knowledge time and time again.
typical italian hatin on the porkchops tough loss by the way  :'(

bouli77

« Reply #4682 on: September 30, 2011, 09:01:10 AM »
Furor Teutonicus where you @ ?? 8) 8)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #4683 on: September 30, 2011, 12:37:37 PM »
Damn, Shamrock almost skinned Spurs ;D

ha ha, i went to the game... ill give shamrock credit, there fans were impressive.. the noise they made when they got the goal was huuge.. Was an entertaining game, i'm suprised Dos Santos has featured so much this season all ready, had a good game last night.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4684 on: September 30, 2011, 02:50:50 PM »

ha ha, i went to the game... ill give shamrock credit, there fans were impressive.. the noise they made when they got the goal was huuge.. Was an entertaining game, i'm suprised Dos Santos has featured so much this season all ready, had a good game last night.

They celebrated like it was the Cup final! :D

kemizt

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #4685 on: September 30, 2011, 04:12:12 PM »

yeah like animals.. i Lol'd hard when i found out rohan ricketts plays for them, how can a player go from Arsenal > Tottenham > Shamrock Rovers?  ;D

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4686 on: September 30, 2011, 05:39:01 PM »
Man United is in trouble. They need to beat Basel in Turkey and probably will because Benfica is certainly going to advance out of this group.

Inter look to be back on track.

My Porto face a tough road match vs Zenit in Russia tomorrow. A win is very possible however, and would make me extremely confident of a first place finish with six points after two matches.

"Man United is in trouble. They need to beat Basel in Turkey"

a. No they aren't, that group is piss and Man Utd will win it, they have drawn two games and will beat both Benfica and Basle in the return legs. And I can't stand Man Utd but you know this to be true.

b. Basle are from Switzerland, not Turkey. Buy an atlas.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 05:41:02 PM by 13th Duke »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4687 on: September 30, 2011, 11:50:57 PM »

yeah like animals.. i Lol'd hard when i found out rohan ricketts plays for them, how can a player go from Arsenal > Tottenham > Shamrock Rovers?  ;D

Well, it only went downwards with the poor lad :-\

kemizt

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4688 on: October 01, 2011, 03:27:54 AM »
Man United is in trouble. They need to beat Basel in Turkey and probably will because Benfica is certainly going to advance out of this group.

My Porto face a tough road match vs Zenit in Russia tomorrow. A win is very possible however, and would make me extremely confident of a first place finish with six points after two matches.

a. No they aren't, that group is piss and Man Utd will win it, they have drawn two games and will beat both Benfica and Basle in the return legs. And I can't stand Man Utd but you know this to be true.

benfica was all over man u if is wasnt for the golkeeper it would of been a thrashing

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4689 on: October 01, 2011, 08:39:28 AM »

Into hiding? ;D

Congratz you're already halfway through.

Embarassing performance. Team is just too young for CL. :-X

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #4690 on: October 01, 2011, 09:09:49 AM »
^^^^ Marseille D was slighty better ... lots of unforced mistakes / missed passes on both sides ... poor game

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4691 on: October 01, 2011, 04:43:03 PM »

benfica was all over man u if is wasnt for the golkeeper it would of been a thrashing

That has nothing to do with the forthcoming Man Utd vs Benfica game at Old Trafford. What you speak of occurred in Portugal, which isn't what I said.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4692 on: October 02, 2011, 01:49:20 AM »

bouli77

« Reply #4693 on: October 02, 2011, 05:08:24 AM »

Into hiding? ;D

lol to be fair we couldn't have been luckier that night. the scoreline isn't reflective of the game at all. we scored on almost every single one of our chances, which were brought about by defensive mistakes and Mandanda was on his P's & Q's. our defense was terrible, especially in the beginning of the second half. i saw things i couldn't have imagined happening during a CL game lol. it feels funny to be on the other side of the fence for once lol. we're usually the one getting played after playing decently but naively. we could tell Dortmund lacks confidence these days.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4694 on: October 02, 2011, 06:37:19 AM »

Into hiding? ;D

lol to be fair we couldn't have been luckier that night. the scoreline isn't reflective of the game at all. we scored on almost every single one of our chances, which were brought about by defensive mistakes and Mandanda was on his P's & Q's. our defense was terrible, especially in the beginning of the second half. i saw things i couldn't have imagined happening during a CL game lol. it feels funny to be on the other side of the fence for once lol. we're usually the one getting played after playing decently but naively. we could tell Dortmund lacks confidence these days.

Believe me, it happens regurlarly to us. Last year in the Euro League it was the worst with Paris and Sevilla. The efficency already was a big problem last year, but we created really countless chances and with our stable defense it still worked most of the times. But this year our offense is struggling, with Sahin gone, Kagawa out of shape after his long injury and with Barrios injured (Lewandowski is poor) our offense isn't all that. What really surprised me was our piss poor defense, Hummels is a beast and together with Subotic our defense was invincible. I can only explain it with nervosity, aside from Weidenfeller and Kehl all players in our starting 11 are younger than 25.
The year after the championship is always hard, and I'm not surprised we're facing some problems. But I'm still pissed that we throw our chances so lightly away, from our seed position the group couldn't have been "easier".