Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171673 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #4815 on: December 11, 2011, 10:58:00 AM »
"Not to mention that Zagreb is a Croatian club and therefore very easy to bribe."

Don't you just love unsourced xenophobic claims?

Most betting related manipulation scandals in european football have ties to Croatia, that is a plain fact.

All such proven instances in Germany have been instigated by Croatian immigrants.

It's a corrupt country full of bribes, money laundry and people who love to bet on soccer games. You can ask your fellow Croatian immigrant next door, he will tell you.

Were you buttfucked without permission by a Croatian once?

Not at all, I have no hard feelings either. I'm simply a neo-realist who always says what he thinks is the bold truth. cynical shit.

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4816 on: December 25, 2011, 10:04:45 AM »
Of course it was, I was just being an ass cause I like to see Fergie suffer.. he deserves it.

even though he might have suffered that say, I'm sure the next day he looked back on the legacy he's built for 25 years and then look at City's honours and was like "whatever, fine, you can have that 6-1", had a good laugh and went on about his business...

seriously though, that 1-6 has left a wound that hasn't been tended yet by MU. they're shook as hell. they remind me of Chelsea last season, they were not to be fucked with in the very beginning, and a very serious contender for the title. then Ancelotti's assistant coach left and they went throught a bad streak of defeats-draws and never recovered from that.

looks like we are back on track now.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

bouli77

« Reply #4817 on: December 26, 2011, 01:08:43 AM »
yeah true

kuruptDPG

« Reply #4818 on: December 27, 2011, 04:18:21 AM »
can any1 plz help me with this song, its on premiership years 96-97, the song starts at 35.19

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzU4MzE5MjQ=.html

wats it called?

Invincible

« Reply #4819 on: January 04, 2012, 02:05:09 PM »
Of course it was, I was just being an ass cause I like to see Fergie suffer.. he deserves it.

even though he might have suffered that say, I'm sure the next day he looked back on the legacy he's built for 25 years and then look at City's honours and was like "whatever, fine, you can have that 6-1", had a good laugh and went on about his business...

seriously though, that 1-6 has left a wound that hasn't been tended yet by MU. they're shook as hell. they remind me of Chelsea last season, they were not to be fucked with in the very beginning, and a very serious contender for the title. then Ancelotti's assistant coach left and they went throught a bad streak of defeats-draws and never recovered from that.

looks like we are back on track now.

And we're back off track again. A dismal display. I can only think of the 1 chance we had tonight and that was the one cleared off the line. Newcastle put in a great shift though.

bouli77

« Reply #4820 on: January 05, 2012, 03:18:49 PM »
yeah i thought that too when i saw the scoreline... Newcastle seem really solid this year. Demba Ba is doing is thing.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4821 on: February 02, 2012, 11:28:49 PM »
 :eh:

Lunatic

« Reply #4822 on: February 02, 2012, 11:44:52 PM »
Welcome back Lucho Gonzalez  8) and Jenko should be the striker we've been needing.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4823 on: February 02, 2012, 11:54:04 PM »
Welcome back Lucho Gonzalez  8) and Jenko should be the striker we've been needing.
benfica all the way luna fuck a porto this threads been dead 4 awhile

rayallen0

« Reply #4824 on: February 05, 2012, 10:22:59 PM »
some thoughts about the Manchester United vs. Chelsea match

Can't believe Torres is this slow now. Rio beat him to balls repeatedly. He may never score again hahah, sad.

That said, he still has skill. His cross was perfect and Mata's volley was one of the goals of the year. Unreal.

for being under fire, De Gea came up with 2 amazing saves to keep a point for Man U. The first on Mata's free kick was legendary

Rooney gets all the acclaim for his goals but his work rate and passing are second to none. He could play games back to back and be fresh

Lunatic

« Reply #4825 on: February 05, 2012, 10:38:21 PM »
benfica all the way luna fuck a porto this threads been dead 4 awhile
LOL Porto are in tough 5 points back but I'm hoping our luck turns with Lucho & Janko.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

bouli77

« Reply #4826 on: February 06, 2012, 11:49:38 AM »
damn you lucho why didn't u score goals like this while in Marseille ???  :-[ one love still

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KkDolPwY5UE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KkDolPwY5UE</a>

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4827 on: February 07, 2012, 09:41:56 AM »
LOL @ Ferguson:

I have had some fantastic black players, absolutely magnificent black players, and with every one of them I have enjoyed my working relationship with them."

:D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4828 on: February 10, 2012, 06:49:31 AM »
what's everyones views on Capello's decision to quit England?

Invincible

« Reply #4829 on: February 10, 2012, 01:07:15 PM »
what's everyones views on Capello's decision to quit England?

Not bothered. Was doing a mediocre job anyway.