Author Topic: Outkast - Aquemini = CLASSIC ALBUM  (Read 279 times)

rik

Outkast - Aquemini = CLASSIC ALBUM
« on: August 13, 2007, 07:32:45 PM »
One of my favorite albums of all time. I could listen to this whole album at any time.

I dare someone to disagree. Dare I say.

TRG

Re: Outkast - Aquemini = CLASSIC ALBUM
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 07:39:38 PM »
oh man i havnt listened to that in ages!.. im gonna bump it again, no doubt its a classic

everlast1986

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 07:40:09 PM »
One of the greatest albums ever with one of the best tracks ever (Liberation). I've had my copy for like 10 years and its still gets played.

rik

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 07:43:18 PM »
One of the greatest albums ever with one of the best tracks ever (Liberation). I've had my copy for like 10 years and its still gets played.

Yup, I remember when it first came out, I was in the 7th or 8th grade, I believe.

everlast1986

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 07:54:24 PM »
wouldn't it be sick if Outkast released another album as dope as Aquemini

rik

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 07:56:22 PM »
wouldn't it be sick if Outkast released another album as dope as Aquemini

Hell yeah, Aquenini is my favorite Outkast album.

Paul

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 07:59:35 PM »
sorry to go against the grain here but im not a big outkast fan and didnt think it was a classic, mind u iv not listened to it in years, i will check it again but i just couldnt get into them, i always checked for Three 6 mafia and UGK from the south

its like me saying Mystic Styles from three 6 mafia is a classic and one of the best hip hop albums ever, but not alot will agree
funkyfreshintheflesh

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 08:00:40 PM »
It is a classic. Like the only dudes who put 3 out in a row. I love how 'Return Of The G' is number 2, get's me into it for the rest of the album. I love that track 8)

Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik is my favorite Outkast album though, out 'em all.

everlast1986

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 08:02:56 PM »
sorry to go against the grain here but im not a big outkast fan and didnt think it was a classic, mind u iv not listened to it in years, i will check it again but i just couldnt get into them, i always checked for Three 6 mafia and UGK from the south

its like me saying Mystic Styles from three 6 mafia is a classic and one of the best hip hop albums ever, but not alot will agree

Yeah I can see why people couldn't get into Aquemini. Not alot of hip hop fans are used to the jazzy sound the album has.

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 08:14:56 PM »
I cant believe a thread was made about this today i was listening to this,this morning.Dope rhymes, dope beats=Classic Album
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2007, 10:21:30 PM »
mos def a classic my fav song is aquemini andre 3000 kills it...i wish they would release an album stricly produced by organized noize for the original outkast fans that would be crazy

rik

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2007, 09:26:51 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cPp8v7DKM5U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cPp8v7DKM5U</a>

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2007, 10:01:03 AM »
co sign rik

kemizt

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2007, 10:13:43 AM »

Co-sign

StevenQBosell

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2007, 11:06:45 AM »
You and I, Aqemini...

Came out when i was in senior year in high school... classic album, Storytellin with Slick Rick was  :o :o :o :o :o actually that whole album bangs, gonna have to pull it out of the archives