Author Topic: My All-Time Dream Team  (Read 135 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

herpes

Re: My All-Time Dream Team
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 03:32:13 PM »
Too be honest I think I would maybe take Ted Williams off all together and replace him with junior.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 04:54:18 PM »
This has to be a joke!  What the fuck kind of list was that, worst list I have ever seen by far.  How do they not have Willie Mays as a starter LMAO, What a horrible list that is, I want the last minute of my life back.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 04:58:08 PM »
i don't know about that list

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 05:08:41 PM »
This has to be a joke!  What the fuck kind of list was that, worst list I have ever seen by far.  How do they not have Willie Mays as a starter LMAO, What a horrible list that is, I want the last minute of my life back.

Instead of getting it back, you extended it by posting this message...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 07:09:47 PM »
I didn't even notice, he has a current dream team and future dream team too.

You can't really argue with his current team, I might put Reyes in at short instead of Jeter.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 07:18:56 PM »
^^You cant deny that the all time team picked was pure crap. How do u not have Mays in the starting lineup, he is the best player of all time!!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 07:51:54 PM »
Well, it's tough picking outfielders.  I'd have him in the outfield with Williams and Ruth but you could argue Aaron, Cobb or Mantle.  You also have Musial, Bonds, Griffey, etc.
As for the others...
I don't know much about Gibson, but it sounds like he was an incredible player and I don't think any other catchers like Bench, Pudge, Piazza or Berra would be locks.
Gehrig, Hornsby, ARod and Schmidt is a pretty sick infield.  I'd like to have a 3rd baseman a career average better than .267 but I don't know who else I'd put there.  Maybe you could put Wagner at short and ARod at third.

The pitchers?  I think Nolan Ryan needs to be mentioned.  I'd probably go with some more recent ones.