Author Topic: DUBCNN EXCLUSIVE - Westcoast Producer LEGEND  (Read 143 times)

LEGENDBEATS

• Lil Geezy
DUBCNN EXCLUSIVE - Westcoast Producer LEGEND
« on: August 17, 2007, 12:14:13 PM »
Whats good people?

I uploaded some new beats on my myspace. If you need beats, read below how to contact me.

Visit www.myspace.com/LegendBeats and listen to some new productions!

Better Days Will Come
A new smooth production. Check it out and come back with feedback!

To The Fullest
A clean production containing the classic stage rhodes piano combined with a funky base and smooth strings.

The Long Walk
Powerful piano production built and arranged to create variation and stability. The electric guitar gives the beat more power and grabs the listeners attention.

NEED BEATS?
Send me a message with:

* Your beat-budget
* Genre and style
* Some demo-songs

I can get down on everything, westcoast, south, club, funk. You name it.

This is a DUBCNN FORUM EXCLUSIVE OFFER! So hurry up!

BIOGRAPHY
-------------------

LEGEND has been putting it down for quite a while,
started 1998/99 making music and have since then developed both his
mastering skills and piano abilities.

His music is known for always touching the listener with the clean, hi-classed
sound and energic vibe.

Born and raised in Stockholm but moved to Los Angeles in November 2006 to be able to take his music to another level. After meeting a lot of major artists and producers he has come a long way with his new entertainment company. With high connections in both the music- and movie industry he has established a futuristic foundation.

His parents are from Serbia & Montenegro which has become a great inspiration for his development in music. He is very versatile when it comes to composing different genres.

With so many influences and with an extraordinary creativity combined with his background his music has a touch of latin, oriental and classic mixtured with modern pop, funk, hiphop and club.

This makes his production sound unique and modern

LEGEND
www.myspace.com/LegendBeats