Author Topic: Who Says Hip Hop Is Dead? Funny ass shit inside  (Read 223 times)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Who Says Hip Hop Is Dead? Funny ass shit inside
« on: August 17, 2007, 03:27:10 PM »
Laughing my fucking ass off at this shit.  God Damn.  QN5 do the damn thing.

Click the link and scroll down to the video entitled Who Says Hip Hop is Dead? written by Tonedeff.

http://qn5.com/

Peace and don't drink anything while watching  ;)

Al Bundy

Re: Who Says Hip Hop Is Dead? Funny ass shit inside
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 03:29:03 PM »
Speaking of Tonedeff, his Archetype LP was the worst thing I ever heard.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 03:31:24 PM »
^What?  Why didn't you like it?

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 03:33:04 PM »
Some kid on this forum tried to tell me that it was good so I checked it out. I can't feel his shit. Didn't like the singing and the opera stuff.

Basically, the dude said he was the best so I had to check it. Very dissapointed.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 03:37:29 PM »
Some kid on this forum tried to tell me that it was good so I checked it out. I can't feel his shit. Didn't like the singing and the opera stuff.

Basically, the dude said he was the best so I had to check it. Very dissapointed.
I can understand you may not like his singing but he's got one of the best flows in the game.  Give him another shot and listen to "Optimist" off his myspace page.  http://myspace.com/tonedeff

Tell me whatcha think, man.

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 03:38:44 PM »

I can understand you may not like his singing but he's got one of the best flows in the game.  Give him another shot and listen to "Optimist" off his myspace page.  http://myspace.com/tonedeff

I'm about to bounce. I'll hit you up with my thoughts on it later.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 03:40:38 PM »
^Cool...Peace

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 03:45:09 PM »
Haha!! Damn that was funny!! ToneDeff is a funny ass dude!.. It's both funny AND actually got a real meaning and point behind it, which I agree with.

And who said Archetype sucked? That's a fucking dope album man! Bought it from him myself once I was at a CunninLynguists / ToneDeff concert. ToneDeff is hella dope live too! That flow man! And it's cool that he is a talented singer at the same time..
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 03:47:12 PM by Jakob with a K »

Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 03:45:54 PM »
Haha!! Damn that was funny!! ToneDeff is a funny ass dude!.. It's both funny AND actually got a real meaning and point behind it..

And who said Archetype sucked? That's a fucking dope album man! Bought it from him myself once I was at a CunninLynguists / ToneDeff concert. ToneDeff is hella dope live too! That flow man! And it's cool that he is a talented singer at the same time..

I said it.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 07:07:33 PM »

Def. a dope ass track, "My Lady" is dope too..

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 07:49:16 PM »
Funny ass shit, yea  ;D

Btw anybody wanna upload tonedeff's music in here, cause I really feel that shit..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 03:32:18 AM »
Haha!! Damn that was funny!! ToneDeff is a funny ass dude!.. It's both funny AND actually got a real meaning and point behind it..

I said it.
Okay :)

Well you gotta agree that he is got a crazy dope flow!