Author Topic: Halo 3 Goes Gold! The wait is nearly over!  (Read 284 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Halo 3 Goes Gold! The wait is nearly over!
« on: August 29, 2007, 04:48:48 PM »
Halo 3 Goes Gold
The wait is nearly over.

August 29, 2007 - Microsoft and Bungie Studios sent out word today that the highly anticipated final chapter in the Halo trilogy has been completed and released to manufacturing. Gamers who have marked their calendars for a September 25 sick day can now rest easy with this reassurance that Halo 3 will indeed meet its previously announced ship date without any unforseen delays.

"This is a huge milestone for us and a big cause for celebration at Bungie and Microsoft Game Studios," said Harold Ryan, Studio Head at Bungie Studios. "This is the game we've always wanted to make and certainly the best game our studio has developed. We can't wait for gamers to get their hands on it on Sept. 25."

Microsoft is anticipating Halo 3 to break entertainment sales records when it is released. The title has already received more than one million preorders in North America alone.

planning to get it the day it comes out ,cant wait 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

jeromechickenbone

Re: Halo 3 Goes Gold! The wait is nearly over!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 06:26:51 PM »
Shit, I've had it reserved for months.  September 25th will def be a sick day for me.  Can't fuckin wait.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 05:44:40 PM »
day after my bday...good enough  8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Invincible

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 07:28:44 PM »
Back in the day I would of been looking forward to this big time. I only feel gaming when you are playing multiplayer now. Especially on games like Pro Evolution Soccer, Virtua Tennis, Call Of Duty and this.

Matty

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 02:49:31 PM »
i wanna get this! i'm waiting on the new falcon mobo 360s to hit the shelves though, don't see any point in picking up the console when this refresh is imminent...

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 01:52:53 AM »
cant fucking wait! this is possibly going to be the best game ever!!! my girl reserved the legendary edition (comes with the mini masterchief helmet)  so im guaranteed a copy but i think im still going to see how big the lines are at the local stores! jus counting down the days until it's released!!!

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 08:46:35 AM »
halo is always good but i watched a video and think theyre goin into the wrong direction just like they did with halo 2
theres way too many overpowered weapons, in the end its not goin to matter who has the most skills, but who
got the sword, flamethrower, rocker launcher, etc.

still a mustbuy tho

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 03:51:20 AM »
what? no way dude it's going to be way more balanced than halo 2 i mean just bcuz you have the sword doesnt mean you're unstoppable one shot to the dome with a shotty and you're fuckin done, so you're wrong. skills has everything to do with it