Author Topic: WC - 'Guilty By Affiliation' - CLASSIC!!!  (Read 981 times)

westside159

Re: WC - 'Guilty By Affiliation' - CLASSIC!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2007, 10:53:45 AM »
if u say nas is better that is dickriding ...SO SHUT THA FUCK UP!!!

street poet LOL!...he a pussy...i can't find 1 really dope song from nas...while WC made at least 20 classic songs!
wc's flow is 100 times better than NAs...when nas is rappin its nothin special!its not just about lyrics!!its tha whole person!
Nas canceled his concert in croatia a few monthsago coz he was too scared to perform over there! coz he's a pussy!
if nas is so dope..how come i only like 1 song from his last album...tha 1 with jay-z...while i like all tha songs on wc album!!
street poet ..nigga please...2pac told Nas back in 96 he is fake as fuck...wannabe...he was dissing him in a few songs..and later nas did thugz mention with 2pac?? NIGGA PLEASE!!!!!!!!!wtf is this??
man ...

Dude you sound like a hater for real , Nas is one of the greatest of all time period everybody knows that , even your favorite rapper knows that come on man be real for a minute .   ::)

Westdog

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2007, 11:07:24 AM »
Nas is one of the best mc, WC is the greatest in the WESTCOAST NOW after Ice Cube
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2007, 04:07:41 PM »
if nas is so dope..how come i only like 1 song from his last album...tha 1 with jay-z...while i like all tha songs on wc album!!

cuz ur a hater and a dickrider at the same time.....

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2007, 06:16:34 PM »

LOL! so im a hater coz i don't like his album! WTF!! i only liked his i am album!!..other albums only had like 1 dope song on it..for example that album stillmatic...only dope song was that jay z diss...later only dope song was got yourself a gun...
i only like gangsta rap...from tha 90's...if its not gangsta rap its gotta be really dope and special for me to  like it...NAS JUST AINT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!
i listen to rap music since late 80's...i also rap...i know what i like...!!
westside connection bow down >>> everything nas did!!!!!...
Nas is east coast anyway...u can't realy compare him with gangsta rappers!!

who is better mc ren or nas??? i say mc ren! but of course a lot of you who are not into gangsta rap and so on won't say that!

who is better snoop dogg or nas...??? ..
king t or nas???
ice-t or nas???

u know what im sayin!!!!!!??????

and the place is called DUBCNN!!!!!West Coast Connection Forum!!!!!

« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 06:21:28 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

lonestone

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2007, 12:40:14 AM »
^^ you're an idiot. You're hating too and the sad thing is you're not man enough to admit that over a forum and not face to face. Then you call Nas a pussy but don't know him all because of canceling a concert. After this I will be ignoring more of your posts.

The W.C. album goes hard. Go cop it.
Looking for mc's message me or email me. Peace.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2007, 01:03:02 AM »

LOL! so im a hater coz i don't like his album! WTF!! i only liked his i am album!!..other albums only had like 1 dope song on it..for example that album stillmatic...only dope song was that jay z diss...later only dope song was got yourself a gun...
i only like gangsta rap...from tha 90's...if its not gangsta rap its gotta be really dope and special for me to  like it...NAS JUST AINT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!
i listen to rap music since late 80's...i also rap...i know what i like...!!
westside connection bow down >>> everything nas did!!!!!...
Nas is east coast anyway...u can't realy compare him with gangsta rappers!!

who is better mc ren or nas??? i say mc ren! but of course a lot of you who are not into gangsta rap and so on won't say that!

who is better snoop dogg or nas...??? ..
king t or nas???
ice-t or nas???

u know what im sayin!!!!!!??????

and the place is called DUBCNN!!!!!West Coast Connection Forum!!!!!

seriously homie, alot of your agrument is mad suspect and contridictory at he same time.......you obviously have a very, VERY bias view when it comes to music, and based off your statements, your not exactlly someone who i would value their opinion when it comes to hip hop in general....you like west coast gansgta rap...thats fine.....but it doesnt seem like you are into anything else......comparing wc and nas is unfair and really a waste of time....but to say the bow down album is better than anything nas has ever done, or that there were only two songs on stillmatic that were good?.....thats insane........everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but everything you posted lets me know that your on sum other shit as far as judging what dope music is.....you shit on nas for no reason, when you could easily give him the props he deserves while maintaning your stance that wc is better........but instead your basically saying he's wack which, opinion or otherwise is just flat out stupid..........i dont know one person who would agree with sum of the comments you've made.......just outta curiousity. how old were you when illmatic dropped?........and have you heard curb servin'? its way better than gba.........im sorry, but all that generic club shit is WACK on the album (if you see a bad bitch, look at me, addicted to it) its damn sure no hip hop classic..........good album tho'
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Westdog

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2007, 07:39:16 AM »
The songs should be different. Club shit is not always bad. And album is real dope!

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2007, 12:53:06 AM »
wc aint even a second string rapper, he's 3rd string

i can name 30 rappers off the top of my head that are better than his shit

he's out of his prime and he was a below average dude when he was in his prime, only reason people put him on tracks is for variation when you get sick of hearing the real emcee just for a change up

he's a 1 verse guest appearance rapper

and he will never make a classic

wc and classic should never be said in the same sentence

nas is the goat too even though he's east coast

Westdog

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2007, 04:49:19 AM »
wc aint even a second string rapper, he's 3rd string

i can name 30 rappers off the top of my head that are better than his shit

he's out of his prime and he was a below average dude when he was in his prime, only reason people put him on tracks is for variation when you get sick of hearing the real emcee just for a change up

he's a 1 verse guest appearance rapper

and he will never make a classic

wc and classic should never be said in the same sentence

nas is the goat too even though he's east coast

It only your wrong opinion!

southvan_187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2007, 05:50:05 PM »
FUCK SALES!
All album is constructed on one wave ,GANGSTA WAVE! no one wack track! 5 mic!

Who Knows about wc sales?

Not 1 wack song ??   its not a Classic man , come on The Shadiest one = CLASSIC , and Guilty by affiliation is not on that level , its an Alright album and i like WC but i was a lil dissapointed  , no battlecat type beats , like HOG . 8) 8)  BEATS COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER .!!!!

for a westcoast gangsta album its a classic no doubt

Westdog

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2007, 01:41:32 PM »
Classic album and no sales!wtf

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2007, 02:01:54 PM »
if u say nas is better that is dickriding ...SO SHUT THA FUCK UP!!!

street poet LOL!...he a pussy...i can't find 1 really dope song from nas...while WC made at least 20 classic songs!
wc's flow is 100 times better than NAs...when nas is rappin its nothin special!its not just about lyrics!!its tha whole person!
Nas canceled his concert in croatia a few monthsago coz he was too scared to perform over there! coz he's a pussy!if nas is so dope..how come i only like 1 song from his last album...tha 1 with jay-z...while i like all tha songs on wc album!!
street poet ..nigga please...2pac told Nas back in 96 he is fake as fuck...wannabe...he was dissing him in a few songs..and later nas did thugz mention with 2pac?? NIGGA PLEASE!!!!!!!!!wtf is this??
man ...

lmfao at this eurowigger wildin out this forum is comedy  8)

Westdog

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2007, 05:16:43 PM »
coming soon official video! I hope

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2007, 06:16:39 PM »
WC got a top 5 album of year for sure....

Al Bundy

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2007, 07:29:40 PM »
This album is nowhere near classic. It's very solid.

And quit with the Nas and WC comparisons. They are two totally different rappers!