Author Topic: What's wrong with Tray Dee?  (Read 1442 times)

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
What's wrong with Tray Dee?
« on: August 23, 2007, 02:46:50 AM »
I know, he is locked up. But I read something where he said ''Fuck Tha Eastsidaz''. Why?

Is he still down with Snoop & Goldie right now? The next Tha Eastsidaz album will be dope. Something like comeback. I think you already know, C-Murder recorded his album in cell. Tray Dee won't be rappin' when he'll be released from jail? Did anybody write him a letter?
It's funky enough!

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
Re: What's wrong with Tray Dee?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 03:44:26 AM »
tray dee doesn't speak to snoop
goldie and snoop are still tight
i think tray doesn't have problems with goldie
and i'm not waiting for anything new from tha eastsidaz

snoop mentioned tray in my peoples

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 09:57:38 AM »
someone made a "fuck tha eastsidaz" album and released it online in support of tray deee.  its previously released material and some unreleased shit wit tray deee on every tracc
not bad of a release tho!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 10:12:42 AM »
^Who the hell is 3D??? Is that Tray Deee you're talkin about??? From what I last heard Deee isn't cool with either Snoop or Goldie. He said they haven't been visiting him in prison & stuff like that. Supposedly Snoop is actin like he's still down with Tray Deee but Deee said they are not cool. I doubt the situation changed.

Elano

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 10:59:43 AM »
His criminal record

SGV

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 11:14:13 AM »
His criminal record

hahahaha

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 05:05:27 AM »
fucked up how long hes in for...................

isnt he already like 37?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2007, 05:38:09 AM »
Deee is hot at snoop,cause he says snoop owes him something like300thousand.(real talk)deee got shot at in front of snoops house by snoops  bodyguards. deee just came to collect his cheese.snoop says he dont owe goldie,and deee that much money.but the east sidaz sold 2mill.on their sec.lp.deee says all he got from snoop was a chain,and 30Gs...the visit part i dont know.but that other shit is truth...and deee is like 40,homie 8)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2007, 07:19:15 AM »
^lol at 2 mil, both of their albums combined didn't sell that many units. Their 2nd CD went gold & their first went platinum.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 07:20:47 AM by Bangin' West Coast »

Soopahigh

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 07:22:55 AM »
^lol at 2 mil, both of their albums combined didn't sell that many units. Their 2nd CD went gold & their first went platinum.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2007, 07:48:14 AM »
how longs nigga locked up 4
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2007, 08:30:48 AM »
I JUST SENT TRACEY AKITE.. IM LOOKING IN TO A TELEPHONE INTERVIEW..

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 08:38:48 AM »
Snoop owes him like 3 G'S he made like 32M last year he cant pay 3G'S damn

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2007, 10:10:41 AM »
str8 up and how you think when someone does you wrong like snoop did to fuck wit them again?
bein locced up is one thing, but bein locced up cuz of the crime you committed to get money you was owed is another!
its fucked up how someone who they to be homies (different gang) but still homies can do shit like this!
and i understand goldie doin his thang but even he says on the duces n trays album we aint no contract friends, we dogs for life!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2007, 10:24:17 AM »
Deee is hot at snoop,cause he says snoop owes him something like300thousand.(real talk)deee got shot at in front of snoops house by snoops  bodyguards. deee just came to collect his cheese.snoop says he dont owe goldie,and deee that much money.but the east sidaz sold 2mill.on their sec.lp.deee says all he got from snoop was a chain,and 30Gs...the visit part i dont know.but that other shit is truth...and deee is like 40,homie 8)
Correction:
Deee went to Snoop's house to ask snoop what was goin' on with his money He's been denied access by the bodyguards then grabbed his pistol to blast some ass.Some bodyguard was eventually injured and snoop ran away in his snoopdeville cadillac as fast as he could.
That's what i read a while back on the net at least.

Snoop is a rat if you ask me because i don't think deee would do something that dumb if it wasn't for a solid reason
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !