Author Topic: WTF?!!!  (Read 350 times)

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
Re: WTF?!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2007, 07:54:17 PM »
how many albums do they have?
evidence only has one, not counting his two instrumental albums on battle axe (yellow tape & red tape)..........but dilated has 4 albums and that new ep/dvd that recently dropped.........their all dope, but the first and thrid albums are my personal favorties.......then theres also that dilated/strong arm steady mixtape that dropped rigth before 20/20(their most recent album) came out.......and their dj, dj babu, has two compilations out, duck season vol' 1 & 2, as well has his collaboration wit drefari called the likwit junkies, that album was pretty tight.......thats just about all i can think of right now....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

d-nice

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 07:57:35 PM »
evidence only has one, not counting his two instrumental albums on battle axe (yellow tape & red tape)..........but dilated has 4 albums and that new ep/dvd that recently dropped.........their all dope, but the first and thrid albums are my personal favorties.......then theres also that dilated/strong arm steady mixtape that dropped rigth before 20/20(their most recent album) came out.......and their dj, dj babu, has two compilations out, duck season vol' 1 & 2, as well has his collaboration wit drefari called the likwit junkies, that album was pretty tight.......thats just about all i can think of right now....

nah I meant blu & exile

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2007, 07:58:42 PM »
95% of all the songs on my computer are west coast, the other 5% is south and east shit. BUT music is music homie, i guess i REALLY like westcoast music more then the other 2 sides, not cause im from the west coast but cause its just way better to me then the other 2 sides man, its all good homie, at the end of the day, who the fuck really cares where the music is coming from west, north, east, or south man, music is music, if u like it bump it and support the dude if not dont LOL. This site focuses more on the west cause its west coast but its also universal so they got the other 2 sides too, more members and just a better overal forum!!!

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2007, 08:05:27 PM »

nah I meant blu & exile
haha, shit, my bad.....uh, this new one is their debut, its called 'below the heavens'.......exile has been a part of a duo called emanon wit aloe blacc for a while now, they have a big following out here in the LA underground, and he's mad cool people too......he's blowing up right now on the production tip, every since he did that track on mobb deeps newest album ('pearly gates?' i think)

d-nice

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2007, 08:09:41 PM »

nah I meant blu & exile
haha, shit, my bad.....uh, this new one is their debut, its called 'below the heavens'.......exile has been a part of a duo called emanon wit aloe blacc for a while now, they have a big following out here in the LA underground, and he's mad cool people too......he's blowing up right now on the production tip, every since he did that track on mobb deeps newest album ('pearly gates?' i think)

It's all good man. Yeah I got all of the Dilated Peoples stuff. But I will definitely check out Below The Heavens. I am a hip hop junkie, especially on underground rap.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2007, 08:20:41 PM »
check your pm's dog

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2007, 08:33:21 PM »
alot of west coast music gets promoted here... and a lot of fans post on it...

but people are entitled to their opinions and who they like overall... take that away and a forum will blow donkey balls....

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2007, 08:45:47 PM »
yea i know there are also groups like zion i...cali agents...dilated and so on...but u know what i was tryin to say...on the end...true...who cares where is it from...but u know only west coast got that real g funk shit!...so west coast music is somethin special!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 08:49:29 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

westkoastanostra

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2007, 09:28:36 PM »
this forum is called West Coast Connection Forum!!! suppose to be for tha fans...

how tha fuck i read that a lot of yall sayin shit like joe buddens is dope..better than WC..NAs is better than wc...
i see people with pictures from lil wayne in their signature!!

a lot of u don't even like eazy-e...same with lil eazy-e...!!

??????????????

put me as a moderator ...and most of u foolz would be banned already!!

if west coast music is not number 1 music in your life or at least number 2...WHAT THA FUCK ARE U DOIN HERE??? LOL..i mean ...its a freedom of speech yea...but i don't understand...
im high right now might be trippin a lil but fo real...i hate that bullshit  8) 8) 8) 8)

PEACE

LOL....as much as I like WC, he's definitely not better than Nas...and he's definitely made better music than Budden, but Budden is a better lyricist and is more skilled overall. It's people who would LAUGH at the notion that WC is even half as good as them, LOL.

yup. i agree 100 %.......and to the thread starter, open up your mind a little homie, aint nothing wrong with exposing yourself to other types of hip hop, and music in general......and lil eazy sucks imo, but i dont knock anyone else for liking dude........oh yeah, and the west coast is more than just 'gangsta rap'....theres a whole underground scene out here that gets virtual no luv or exposure in this forum (sick symphonies, dilated, evidence, PUTS, murs, living legends, blu & exile, self scientific, visonaries, etc.)...........check sum of them out if you aint up on them yet, there all dope, and west coast! so its ok to like em'!.....

damn...most them dudes u mentioned i've never even jheard of or cared tohear of...guess cause this forum is filled w/ DPG B.S....there aint nuthin bout those indie artists...

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2007, 10:28:10 PM »
this forum is called West Coast Connection Forum!!! suppose to be for tha fans...

how tha fuck i read that a lot of yall sayin shit like joe buddens is dope..better than WC..NAs is better than wc...

??????????????

if west coast music is not number 1 music in your life or at least number 2...WHAT THA FUCK ARE U DOIN HERE??? LOL..i mean ...its a freedom of speech yea...but i don't understand...
im high right now might be trippin a lil but fo real...i hate that bullshit  8) 8) 8) 8)

PEACE

LOL....as much as I like WC, he's definitely not better than Nas...and he's definitely made better music than Budden, but Budden is a better lyricist and is more skilled overall. It's people who would LAUGH at the notion that WC is even half as good as them, LOL.

yup. i agree 100 %.......and to the thread starter, open up your mind a little homie, aint nothing wrong with exposing yourself to other types of hip hop, and music in general......and lil eazy sucks imo, but i dont knock anyone else for liking dude........oh yeah, and the west coast is more than just 'gangsta rap'....theres a whole underground scene out here that gets virtual no luv or exposure in this forum (sick symphonies, dilated, evidence, PUTS, murs, living legends, blu & exile, self scientific, visonaries, etc.)...........check sum of them out if you aint up on them yet, there all dope, and west coast! so its ok to like em'!.....

damn...most them dudes u mentioned i've never even jheard of or cared tohear of...guess cause this forum is filled w/ DPG B.S....there aint nuthin bout those indie artists...
sa'll good man, its hard to be up on allot of these artists if your outside of LA.......but i would recomend all of them, its all quality stuff, just not gangsta....well, actually murs, slef scientific,a nd sick symphonies have a street edge, but its on some intelligent street knowledge shit....check em all out bro, its good stuff.....

Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2007, 10:32:00 PM »

??????????????

PEACE

i know you were on one with that post but fuck whatcha heard.