Author Topic: Daz, Joe Budden & Jagged Edge Are "Caught Up In The Game [Audio]  (Read 684 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Daz Dillinger stays busy! After announcing an album called "Only On The Left Side", an album in conjunction with Black Wall Street Records, as well as the new Dogg Pound album on Cash Money Records, Daz has also completed an album with Hi Power Ent called "Gangsta Party".

The album was produced by J-Silva and Daz, and should be dropping early October through Hi Power/Koch. The album has an array of artists featured on it, such as Kurupt, Redman, Mistah F.A.B., Keak Da Sneak, Joe Budden, Spice 1, Jayo Felony, Roscoe, Yukmouth, Outlawz and San Quinn.

We have an exclusive single off the album for ya'll called "Caught Up In The Game", featuring Joe Budden & Jagged Edge. Download it below:

Daz Dillinger - Caught Up In The Game (ft. Joe Budden & Jagged Edge)

Be on the lookout for an exclusive Daz interview coming next week discussing this project as well as everything else he has lined up.

Check out the tracklisting to "Gangsta Party" below:

1. Intro
2. About That
3. Gangsta Shit
4. Gettin' Money - (with Kurupt)
5. That's Deep
6. Got What U Want - (with Redman)
7. All About Da Money - (with Mistah F.A.B. & Keak Da Sneak)
8. Caught Up - (with Jagged Edge & Joe Budden)
9. Tell Me What U Want - (with Spice 1, San Quinn & Francci)
10. Get Ya' Pistol
11. Start A Problem - (with Spice 1 & Roscoe)
12. Guns Wil Blow - (with Yukmouth)
13. Gangsta Party - (with Outlawz)
14. Do What I Wanna - (with Jayo Felony)
15. Smoke That Weed

Blu Lacez

Re: Daz, Joe Budden & Jagged Edge Are "Caught Up In The Game [Audio]
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 04:22:38 PM »
Outlawz, YukMouth,Keek Da Sneak...et Al

Damn, Dis Album Is Gon be Interesting!

I Like This Beat..is It Just Me, or does it sound like a sample in the background??
JE are pretty decent on This Beat!
Joe Budden??..Sounds Pretty Dope On This Beat!!!

Props Nima!!

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 04:22:59 PM »
gonna listen to it soon and leave my feedback

Nima, do u know if they are going 2 shoot a bet/mtv video for this?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 04:30:31 PM »
It's an alright track...I figured it would be very different than the "daz signature sound" we are use 2 (because of the features) and i was right...the beat is cool, Jagged came correct on the hook..dunno what else 2 really say lol, it's a different daz sound

not somethin i could really see myself playing over and over agian...

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 04:38:47 PM »
Thanks!!!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 04:48:26 PM »
It's an alright track...I figured it would be very different than the "daz signature sound" we are use 2 (because of the features) and i was right...the beat is cool, Jagged came correct on the hook..dunno what else 2 really say lol, it's a different daz sound

Hmm, this makes me think if you've heard a lot of Daz production? This is actually pretty reminiscent of stuff he's done after the year 2000... Like on Tha Dogg Pound Gangsta LP and stuff....

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 04:50:17 PM »

Hmm, this makes me think if you've heard a lot of Daz production? This is actually pretty reminiscent of stuff he's done after the year 2000... Like on Tha Dogg Pound Gangsta LP and stuff....

I have...Haven't heard all his discography yet, still making my way to TDPGLP actually...I dunno, I prefer gfunk daz...

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2007, 05:37:13 PM »
daz is back with that independent shit after so so def and sounding better than ever
song is FIRE!!!
THX 2 NIMA!!
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2007, 05:41:46 PM »

I have...Haven't heard all his discography yet, still making my way to TDPGLP actually...I dunno, I prefer gfunk daz...

You're in luck if you prefer the G Funk because The Dogg Poung Gangsta LP was straight G Funk for the most part.  Check it out ASAP.

This song is tight as hell, sounds like some New Jack Swing type shit!  I love it on all fronts.

FUCK U

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 05:56:59 PM »
nice track........Daz makes some dope shit when he wants too...................

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2007, 06:11:18 PM »

You're in luck if you prefer the G Funk because The Dogg Poung Gangsta LP was straight G Funk for the most part.  Check it out ASAP.

This song is tight as hell, sounds like some New Jack Swing type shit!  I love it on all fronts.

dope, can't wait to check it out

LBCstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2007, 07:27:04 PM »
Props! Dope Track  8)

Seems like i have to change my mind and expect something from the LP   :)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 08:26:54 PM »

^Yeah, the track is tight. I like how smooth it is too, there aren't many laid-back songs out these days. 8)

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2007, 08:43:56 PM »
dope laid back west coast track

Soopahigh