Author Topic: Juice & September 7th Align; Music With Nas & Meech Wells (Audio & News!)  (Read 162 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

Audio Download

Juice - No Half Steppin' (Feat. Nas) (Produced By Meech Wells)

Juice & September 7th Align; Music With Nas & Meech Wells - August 27, 2007 By : Rud

Just last week we brought you the most recent update from Cali Untouchable DJ rookie September 7th with his official "Hip-Hop Weekly Mixtape" release with Crooked I.

That project, which combined all the tracks that we have been releaseing by means of updates and our Official Hip-Hop Weekly Archive, was well received by fans worldwide thanks to our Dubcnn presented Free Download of the mixtape.

Today we are back with news and audio from a brand new project just announced by September 7th. Juice, the hot new talent from the Black Wall Street camp has made September 7th his official mixtape DJ and to build the buzz up towards the first official Juice and September 7th collaboration mixtape have released a new single entitled "No Half Steppin."

"No Half Steppin" features Nas on a verse, although fans anticpating new material will have to settle for the same vocal as appeared on The Game's sophomore LP "The Doctor's Advocate" on the albums lead out track "Why You Hate the Game." The track, that is produced by Meech Wells and mixed by September 7th, can be downloaded below.

Juice - No Half Steppin' (Feat. Nas) (Produced By Meech Wells)

Stay locked to Dubcnn for the latest on this newly announced project between Juice and September 7th. Until then you can check out both Juice and September 7th on their respective MySpace pages.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

rik

This song is sick!!! Dope beat.

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Hell Yeah AZ Stand UP!!!
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

YoungCrookedI

props when juice is droppin his tape?

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Props. This shit is dope!

MEECH WELLS

props when juice is droppin his tape?
EARLY SEPT!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Skwirm

• Lil Geezy
The track was produced by me and Meech. I didn't get my credit but Soul Mechanix was definitely in the building on this one. 100
We mov'n...
In A Zone Productions!
Be sure to check us out at:

http://www.myspace.com/meechwells

and

http://www.myspace.com/soulmechanix

MEECH WELLS

The track was produced by me and Meech. I didn't get my credit but Soul Mechanix was definitely in the building on this one. 100
yeah fasho homie me and u getsdown this is my production partner we lay tht heat
NEW WEST HONCHO

eastwood1

• 'G'
more fiya!

thisoneguy360

boss of the west

• 'G'
sick