Author Topic: Goddamn, DMX is fucked.  (Read 532 times)

jeromechickenbone

Goddamn, DMX is fucked.
« on: August 26, 2007, 11:10:04 AM »
The crazy shit is X lives in Cave Creek AZ, which is literally about 12 miles from my house.  I'm gonna see what that nigga's up to...

http://allhiphop.com/blogs/news/archive/2007/08/25/18482570.aspx

By Nolan Strong
Police who raided the Cave Creek, Arizona home of superstar rapper DMX have revealed that they have found a half-pound of suspected illegal narcotics, adding to to a list of charges that could be possibly filed against the rapper.

Officers in Maricopa County raided DMX's house on Friday (August 24), after neighbors complained to police that dogs were being subjected to the extreme Arizona heat and that the animals were constantly barking and being mistreated.

Police obtained a search warrant and raided the rapper's house.

They found 12 distressed dogs on the property, as well as the remains of three burned carcasses and a cache of "assault-style" type of weapons.

In addition to the half-pound of suspected drugs, police said several cars had licensed plates that could not be traced.

Of the 12 dogs recovered, only two dogs were pit bulls, the rest a type of mastiff, police have clarified.

While police have admitted that there is no indication that the dogs were used in fights, Sgt. Sherry Beckley said that when police found the dogs, they were very thin and malnourished.

"It is our understanding that those dogs were left in there 23 hours and 15 minutes a day," Sgt. Beckley said. "Somebody would come by once a day and apparently let them out and that is when they had their food and water."

DMX's attorney Murray Richman said that the rapper hired a caretaker to watch the dogs while is out of the country on a tour of various European countries.

"He has not been there for two months," Richman said in a statement. "He hired a caretaker to take care of the property. DMX is currently on tour. He is not in the U.S."

People who lived near DMX said that he was far from a model neighbor, between the dogs and the rapper's habit of riding his four-wheeler through the area.

"He would just drive very fast down the road on Quads," a neighbor told local News Channel 12. "When you have 10 Quads going down the road, at a very high speed, it creates a lot of dust."

No charges have been filed against DMX and the investigation is on going

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Re: Goddamn, DMX is fucked.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 11:18:29 AM »
DMX is a moron.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 11:18:39 AM »
i read dude biography
dudes life has been fucked from day 1
but hes a good dude though

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 11:37:31 AM »
I always thought DMX was wack as hell as an emcee, but I don't see what he did that is so bad. 

So he used drugs?  Big fuckin deal.  That's not harming anyone.  That's his own choice what he wants to put in his body.  There are too many non-violent drug offenders in prison already.  We need to end the drug war, vote for Ron Paul 08'!

Also, that was  stupid that they were making a big deal about him riding his four wheeler because it made "too much dust".  These nieghbors are way too uptight.  I'm sure the guy spent millions of dollars on his home and property, he deserves to be able to take his four wheeler out and ride it if he wants to.

Lastly, the thing about the dogs.  DMX loves dogs.  He was out of the country and hired a caretaker, and the caretaker didn't do their job, that's not his fault.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Paul

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 11:38:29 AM »
dmx is gay
funkyfreshintheflesh

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 11:45:03 AM »
Damn, Earl can't catch a break.

On the basis of his lawyer's statement though, the dogs' condition seems to be the caretakers fault. But, then again, he's had animal cruelty cases before. Plus the guns and drugs don't really help his case, do they?

Cocaine's a helluva drug.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 11:55:43 AM »
Damn, Earl can't catch a break.

On the basis of his lawyer's statement though, the dogs' condition seems to be the caretakers fault. But, then again, he's had animal cruelty cases before. Plus the guns and drugs don't really help his case, do they?

Cocaine's a helluva drug.

All of this is in violation of DMX rights, and in violation of the constitution.  DMX is the real victim in all of this.

The second amendment of the constitution and Bill of Rights gives him the right to bear arms.  So why does it matter that he had guns in his home?  That is his right.

Also, the Constitution says that the any functions of government, not explicitly mentioned within the constitution, are to be performed by the states themselves.  The Drug War was not a stated function of the government in the constitution.  So the government should have no right to persecute him for what he puts in his body and keeps in his own home.

Last of all, as I have described above, this search and seizure of his home was unreasonable and therefore that is a violation of the 4th amendment to the constitution and Bill of Rights which states "no unreasonable search and seizure".

Ron Paul 08'!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BritneySpears

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 12:08:15 PM »
Where do you live, Jrome?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 01:24:21 PM »
Where do you live, Jrome?

North Scottsdale, AZ

BritneySpears

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2007, 02:09:02 PM »
His house is Auschwitz for canines.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2007, 06:47:13 PM »
So the caretaker killed and burned the carcasses of 3 dogs within the 2 month span that DMX was on tour?

I don't think so, DMX get fucked on drugs then he be fucking with nature's beasts.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2007, 07:26:14 PM »

All of this is in violation of DMX rights, and in violation of the constitution.  DMX is the real victim in all of this.

The second amendment of the constitution and Bill of Rights gives him the right to bear arms.  So why does it matter that he had guns in his home?  That is his right.
Ron Paul 08'!

i like DMX as much as the next dude, but do you think everything in his "weapons cache" was registered to earl simmons? youre allowed to have guns, but youve got to get them legally. hes liable to get fucked by the government, even if it is a shame, if he has even one unregistered strap.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2007, 07:53:41 PM »
whatta dumbshit

Invincible

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2007, 09:02:09 PM »