Author Topic: OWEN WILSON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!  (Read 3690 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: OWEN WILSON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2007, 10:37:13 AM »
shit cant be controled.

You disgust me.

Shut up Faggot

Says the moron who thinks people don't have control over their lives...:puke: *in your face*

thisoneguy360

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2007, 11:44:13 AM »
If you commit suicide over a girl, you're a piece of shit fag.

If you commit suicide period. You're a piece of shit.

I don't think thats something you can speak on unless your in that situation. Some people are just fucked in the head, no way to put it more simply than that....

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2007, 12:20:57 PM »
kobe is a monster....

anyways back on topic.....can never relate to commiting suicide over anything.....aint never been in a situation to be depressed.....i dont feel sorry at all for dude

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2007, 12:53:11 PM »
I don't think thats something you can speak on unless your in that situation.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2007, 01:09:16 PM »
^^Exactly.

The Lakers committed suicide when they traded Shaq instead of Kobe. You don't seem to think they're a bunch of fags.

Hypocrite.

LMFAO@this dude has NO CLUE what he's talking about.

Lakers were supposed to keep Shaq and get rid of Kobe?

ROFLMFAOOOOOO

Roll on the floor and laugh you fucking ass off all you want. It may work out for you since you'll be so busy on the floor you won't see the Lakers lose.

Shaq 1 - Kobe Zero.

And of they traded let's say Kobe for Wade instead of getting rid of Shaq then your Lakers would have another title.

What if Kobe really committed suicide? What would you say about him? Or would you just kill yourself too hoping you could be the first to meet him where ever he went?

You're pathetic. And if Kobe comitted suicide, he would be too. Kobe for Wade? LMFAO. I can GUARANTEE you haven't watched basketball in the past 3-4 years. Kobe is currently head-and-shoulders above the rest of the NBA and is only now hitting his prime. Shaq will be lucky to see 20 mins a night, and is way, wayyyy out of his prime...Shaq was a role player in Miamis (undeserved) title. Kobe doesn't even have another all-star (let alone a superstar) to help him. Shaq wanted a $30 million a year contract extension to stay on the Lakers, when he was clearly old and out of shape...Your logic SUCKS.

If by SUCKS you mean championship then I agree with you.

For the record I agree that Kobe has more individual skill than any other player, but he's a virus.; a low-life whiny bitch who brings the team down, and in a team sport like Basketball that hurts. He'll never win another championship again unless he plays the sidekick role to a dominant big man or joins a power house team when he's 40 and plays 6th man.

Sorry for straying off topic so much in a thread about real life issues like suicide. I'll never in my life call something like that cowardly because I don't understand it. It's obviously a deep mental issue that only few people have to go through. It's not like cheating on your wife (with a hotel maid) and simply gratifying yourself and your urgres. It is a permanent decision that results in the end of your life, and to simply call someone a coward and move in is as close minded and transparent as NIK's opinions about basketball.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 01:13:21 PM by Shallow »

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2007, 01:12:52 PM »
damn i hope he gets his shit right.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2007, 02:52:54 PM »
^^Exactly.

The Lakers committed suicide when they traded Shaq instead of Kobe. You don't seem to think they're a bunch of fags.

Hypocrite.

LMFAO@this dude has NO CLUE what he's talking about.

Lakers were supposed to keep Shaq and get rid of Kobe?

ROFLMFAOOOOOO

Roll on the floor and laugh you fucking ass off all you want. It may work out for you since you'll be so busy on the floor you won't see the Lakers lose.

Shaq 1 - Kobe Zero.

And of they traded let's say Kobe for Wade instead of getting rid of Shaq then your Lakers would have another title.

What if Kobe really committed suicide? What would you say about him? Or would you just kill yourself too hoping you could be the first to meet him where ever he went?

You're pathetic. And if Kobe comitted suicide, he would be too. Kobe for Wade? LMFAO. I can GUARANTEE you haven't watched basketball in the past 3-4 years. Kobe is currently head-and-shoulders above the rest of the NBA and is only now hitting his prime. Shaq will be lucky to see 20 mins a night, and is way, wayyyy out of his prime...Shaq was a role player in Miamis (undeserved) title. Kobe doesn't even have another all-star (let alone a superstar) to help him. Shaq wanted a $30 million a year contract extension to stay on the Lakers, when he was clearly old and out of shape...Your logic SUCKS.

If by SUCKS you mean championship then I agree with you.

For the record I agree that Kobe has more individual skill than any other player, but he's a virus.; a low-life whiny bitch who brings the team down, and in a team sport like Basketball that hurts. He'll never win another championship again unless he plays the sidekick role to a dominant big man or joins a power house team when he's 40 and plays 6th man.

Sorry for straying off topic so much in a thread about real life issues like suicide. I'll never in my life call something like that cowardly because I don't understand it. It's obviously a deep mental issue that only few people have to go through. It's not like cheating on your wife (with a hotel maid) and simply gratifying yourself and your urgres. It is a permanent decision that results in the end of your life, and to simply call someone a coward and move in is as close minded and transparent as NIK's opinions about basketball.

To say it's okay to kill yourself is about as pathetic is it gets. Then again, you're the moron who just said Lakers committed suicide because they kept Kobe instead of Shaq, LMFAO.

Kobe is a low-life whiney bitch who brings the team........DOWN? BWAHAHAHA. Watch the FIBA games, son. Watch how when Kobe has some true talent around them, he LEADS them to gold. Just watch, kid. He's no LeBronze. He's no D-Whistle. He's KOBE. I guarantee Kobe wins another title. GUARANTEE. And when he finally does, your ignorant basketball mind will be thinking of me and how dumb you were for being a judgemental shithead...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2007, 03:09:15 PM »
melo, kidd, and james are as much of leaders as kobe is on that team,lol. melo maybe a little more...

but back to the topic

obviously NIK has never knew anyone or has been in a sitation where he could empathise with someone in that mind state. i'm not saying it's RIGHT to kill yourself but like i said there's a lot of deep issues that surround something like that, it's not a matter of being a dick or a moron.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2007, 03:13:40 PM »
melo, kidd, and james are as much of leaders as kobe is on that team,lol. melo maybe a little more...

but back to the topic

obviously NIK has never knew anyone or has been in a sitation where he could empathise with someone in that mind state. i'm not saying it's RIGHT to kill yourself but like i said there's a lot of deep issues that surround something like that, it's not a matter of being a dick or a moron.

Not true...One of my good homegirls mom killed herself when she was 17...A couple months ago, her brother killed herself. I see first hand the affect it has on people, which is why I believe it's a selfish and pathetic act...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2007, 03:24:25 PM »

but back to the topic

LMFAO@Kidd and Melo being on Kobe's caliber. :puke:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Wesf6Lb-bY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8Wesf6Lb-bY</a>

How is Kidd close to being the leader when Kobe averages more assist than him?

"Bryant and company"
http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/olybb/columns/story?columnist=neel_eric&id=2991049

"Carmelo and company" did a good job...leading us to leBRONZE.

http://blogs.chron.com/nba/2006/09/dial_kobe911.html

don't be dumb.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2007, 03:49:47 PM »

but back to the topic

Not true...One of my good homegirls mom killed herself when she was 17...A couple months ago, her brother killed herself. I see first hand the affect it has on people, which is why I believe it's a selfish and pathetic act...PeACe

The point I was making NIK was it is something that I, and obviously you, cannot fathom. I've never wanted to kill myself. I don't know what goes on in the mind of someone that does want to do something like that. Selfish? Selfish is wanting sex so bad you don't care that you're married and can't bother waiting for your wife that you fuck the first blonde you see. What is selfish about dieing? What do you gain from killing yourself? It may not be cosiderate to your loved ones but the very idea that you have an urge to kill yourself is something much greater than a single sentence insult. Fuck Kobe, fuck the NBA, fuck sports. It's a stupid game where grown men make millions to play around. This is about actual life being taken, and a mindset that cannot be comprehended by those that don't feel it. It's real easy to just point fingers and call names but that doesn't solve anything. Suicide has been shunned upon and called cowardly for thousands of years and it doesn't seem to be in decline. It should be studied and hopefully treated. Can you imagine the wonders in this world if the chemical or genetic reasons for something like suicide could be cured. Or even pedophelia. I can't even imagine being aroused by the sight of young children but there are people that are. You can't just dismiss them and think they control that urge or desire. Both both are wrong and if both were cured it would be amazing, but a mindset like yours will not get anyone any closer to any cure.

What would you say if your 13 year old son told you he kept hearing voices that wanted him to kill himself or that his penis erects at the sight of toddlers. Would you just disown him and throw him on the streets, or would you try and find the best doctors in the world and figure out a way to treat it?

Gow the fuck up you retard. The Shaq remark was a stupid joke about a stupid game; a stupid game that means nothing at all in the bigger picture. Dismissing suicide as a cowardly act and shunning those that commit it is a problem in the minds of far too many idiots in this world. And if the world's progress were left up to close minded fucks like you we'd all be swinging in trees and killing our food with rocks right now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2007, 04:05:54 PM »

but back to the topic

The point I was making NIK was it is something that I, and obviously you, cannot fathom. I've never wanted to kill myself. I don't know what goes on in the mind of someone that does want to do something like that. Selfish? Selfish is wanting sex so bad you don't care that you're married and can't bother waiting for your wife that you fuck the first blonde you see. What is selfish about dieing? What do you gain from killing yourself? It may not be cosiderate to your loved ones but the very idea that you have an urge to kill yourself is something much greater than a single sentence insult. Fuck Kobe, fuck the NBA, fuck sports. It's a stupid game where grown men make millions to play around. This is about actual life being taken, and a mindset that cannot be comprehended by those that don't feel it. It's real easy to just point fingers and call names but that doesn't solve anything. Suicide has been shunned upon and called cowardly for thousands of years and it doesn't seem to be in decline. It should be studied and hopefully treated. Can you imagine the wonders in this world if the chemical or genetic reasons for something like suicide could be cured. Or even pedophelia. I can't even imagine being aroused by the sight of young children but there are people that are. You can't just dismiss them and think they control that urge or desire. Both both are wrong and if both were cured it would be amazing, but a mindset like yours will not get anyone any closer to any cure.

What would you say if your 13 year old son told you he kept hearing voices that wanted him to kill himself or that his penis erects at the sight of toddlers. Would you just disown him and throw him on the streets, or would you try and find the best doctors in the world and figure out a way to treat it?

Gow the fuck up you retard. The Shaq remark was a stupid joke about a stupid game; a stupid game that means nothing at all in the bigger picture. Dismissing suicide as a cowardly act and shunning those that commit it is a problem in the minds of far too many idiots in this world. And if the world's progress were left up to close minded fucks like you we'd all be swinging in trees and killing our food with rocks right now.

You pretty much just said that being a pedophile is not pathetic. It CAN be treated, but it doesn't change the fact that it's pathetic. Is being an alcoholic not pathetic? Is being a crackhead not pathetic? No doubt that I feel the deepest sympathy for people who feel the need to go and commit these acts, but it doesn't change what I think about it, and in no way whatsoever is that behavior acceptable in my book...

Get help. Your first comment in this thread in NO WAY implied that suicide is not a cowardly act, so I'd look into myself before I went and called people "retards" if I were you.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2007, 08:05:29 PM »
My first comment in this thread, for the second time, was a stupid joke about a stupid game. Now_You_Know.

I said pedophile not child molester retard. People that act on sexual urges against children should be locked away in jail; those are molestors. People that feel a sexual attraction towards children, something that is not with in their control, should be felt sorry for and studied. Now_You_Know.

Websters Dictionary

Retard
Noun
1. A person of subnormal intelligence.

I looked deep in myself and in the dictionary when I decided to call you a retard. Because a person of normal intelligence would not judge what they do not know, and they would know the difference between someone that lusts for children and someone that acts on that lust and victimizes children. A person of subnormal intelligence just points the finger and condemns. Now_You_Know.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2007, 08:10:13 PM »
National Enquirer and Star Magazine are both tabloids though arent they? It could be true though because every other news site describes it as "undisclosed reasons" probably because his reps are trying not to make a big media clusterfuck over it.

Yes, but The National Enquirer, especially, is pretty reliable nowadays (for the most part)...They also reported it on AM570 this morning, so it's most likely legit...PeACe

you read the National Enquirer??
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2007, 09:03:26 PM »
^^Naah, based on the stories I see from the covers, or online etc.