Author Topic: OWEN WILSON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!  (Read 3690 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: OWEN WILSON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2007, 09:05:31 PM »
My first comment in this thread, for the second time, was a stupid joke about a stupid game. Now_You_Know.

I said pedophile not child molester retard. People that act on sexual urges against children should be locked away in jail; those are molestors. People that feel a sexual attraction towards children, something that is not with in their control, should be felt sorry for and studied. Now_You_Know.

Websters Dictionary

Retard
Noun
1. A person of subnormal intelligence.

I looked deep in myself and in the dictionary when I decided to call you a retard. Because a person of normal intelligence would not judge what they do not know, and they would know the difference between someone that lusts for children and someone that acts on that lust and victimizes children. A person of subnormal intelligence just points the finger and condemns. Now_You_Know.

And it takes someone pathetic to think that being a pedophile, acting on it or not, is something acceptable and not pathetic. The end.

Trauma-san

« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2007, 03:42:36 PM »
^^ damn, agreed.. Never understand why people in the entertainment like him would choose to attempt suicide, is beyond belief how they can chuck it all in, they live the lifestyles most people dream of.

Maybe it's because money and fame bring a shallow pleasure?  Anybody older than 10 knows that money and fame are worthless. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2007, 03:45:50 PM »
All I know is that whatever makes someone commit suicide (or attempt it) it has to be some pretty hard, unsolveable stuff. A person just doesnīt decide to kill himself because itīs easier than to deal with the problem.

People typically commit suicide because they're very selfish, and they're trying to 'hurt' somebody permanently.  If a guy kills himself the last girl he fought with will be permanently scarred, it's a way of inflicting control and making yourself part of somebody's personality, to actually have an effect on a woman when they feel that the woman doesn't care about them.

Very pathetic, selfish, low-life thing to do.  He's got to be in a very bad place mentally right now, he should take about a year off and straighten his life out, learn how to treat people, then get on with his career or whatever he wants to do. 

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2007, 04:41:52 PM »
^

Well, I canīt and donīt want to agree with that.

I donīt rule your theory out either because I just donīt know myself and the people that could explain what made them commit suicide are dead (duh.) I donīt see the purpose in someone committing suicide because they want to hurt someone. I mean, they are dead afterall, what benefit would they have then? Besides that, manīs survival drive (<- I hope this is the right word for it) is the strongest drive that he has. You cannot just kill yourself that easy, that is why I said that itīs really unimaginable to me that someone just kills himself for some bullshit reasons. I also would like to give people the benefit of the doubt in that case, even IF they killed themeselves to harm others directly or indirectly then I want to believe in the good in man and say he did it out of desperation. I will always (without knowing any details to a story) have sympathy with people that commit suicide and not call them weak or selfish. After all, I donīt know a personīs history.

That doesnīt mean that Iīd give a pass to everyone who commits suicide. Here, there was a really huge story where a girl was kidnapped when she was 10 years old. Like one year ago (then being 18) she managed to flee from her kidnapper who killed himself the same day. Now this girl had to live in the cellar of his house, no daylight most of the time, her whole youth was being taken away. Now I could imagine that the kidnapper was a real fucked up guy, being a reject all his life and having to kidnap a child to have some kind of power over someone and whatnot. When I think about it I feel sorry that the whole thing happened and that he was so fucked up to do something like that but then again he did something horrible to a child that had absolutely nothing to do with his problems and therefore let him rot it hell.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 04:43:29 PM by daWappla »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2007, 04:57:23 PM »
My first comment in this thread, for the second time, was a stupid joke about a stupid game. Now_You_Know.

I said pedophile not child molester retard. People that act on sexual urges against children should be locked away in jail; those are molestors. People that feel a sexual attraction towards children, something that is not with in their control, should be felt sorry for and studied. Now_You_Know.

Websters Dictionary

Retard
Noun

I looked deep in myself and in the dictionary when I decided to call you a retard. Because a person of normal intelligence would not judge what they do not know, and they would know the difference between someone that lusts for children and someone that acts on that lust and victimizes children. A person of subnormal intelligence just points the finger and condemns. Now_You_Know.

And it takes someone pathetic to think that being a pedophile, acting on it or not, is something acceptable and not pathetic. The end.

That's like being an alcoholic that doesn't drink. I'm disgusted wit those who choose alchohol or drugs and hurt people because of it because choosing the act in the first place is disgusting. You choose drugs or alchohol (except in extreme cases). A person does not choose to be aroused by children you idiot. No wonder you can't see Kobe isn't a leader. You can't even see the difference between something like getting addicted to drugs and being born with the burden of lusting for children. I feel terrible for people that have to live like that and would hate to have a child born with it. Now if you mean pathetic as having pity for them then I agree with you, but if you mean pathetic as having comtempt then I cannot agree, and neiter can any sane person.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2007, 07:17:21 PM »
about trauma's post:

i feel you on that. but i think that's onyl PART of the reason why. a very small reason. i mean some people (lke the ones i posted about), could have an underlying motive to permanantly hurt or extract lasting revenge on those that hur them, like their abusive parents, cheating girlfriend, ect.  But many of the people i've known who'v gone through this thought and the 5-6 that have actually done it, did it for a stronger reason. escape.  simple as that. they want out. there's many reasons why people do this though. you don't just drop your milk on the ground then get your gun and blast yourself. there's a whole lot more to it than i could ever empathise to you.

about the whole pedophile thing:

some people are just born sick...simple as that. the difference between scum bags and people we should take pitty on and empathise with is people who act on their sickness and those who don't.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2007, 07:01:40 AM »
Selfishness is the root of it all, they think everything is about them, oh, look how bad I have it, blah blah blah because they're so fucking caught up in themselves that they can't see anything good about the situation.  If you look @ the shit going on all over the world, there's absolutely no excuse for an American to kill himself, we've got it WAY too easy compared to others.  If you're selfish though of course you wouldn't see how other people have it.  It's an inability to see the bigger picture or put things in context, Owen Wilson must be a selfish, pathetic little man right now trying to strike out and hurt the few people that care about him. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2007, 07:34:07 AM »
Selfishness is the root of it all, they think everything is about them, oh, look how bad I have it, blah blah blah because they're so fucking caught up in themselves that they can't see anything good about the situation.  If you look @ the shit going on all over the world, there's absolutely no excuse for an American to kill himself, we've got it WAY too easy compared to others.  If you're selfish though of course you wouldn't see how other people have it.  It's an inability to see the bigger picture or put things in context, Owen Wilson must be a selfish, pathetic little man right now trying to strike out and hurt the few people that care about him. 

So what you're saying is, one should never kill oneself as an American, cause technically, other people have it worse? Damn, and I always thought you're one of the smarter ones.

People typically commit suicide because they're very selfish, and they're trying to 'hurt' somebody permanently.

^Your degree in psychology did bad things to you.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2007, 11:03:49 AM »

Websters Dictionary

Retard
Noun

That's like being an alcoholic that doesn't drink. I'm disgusted wit those who choose alchohol or drugs and hurt people because of it because choosing the act in the first place is disgusting. You choose drugs or alchohol (except in extreme cases). A person does not choose to be aroused by children you idiot. No wonder you can't see Kobe isn't a leader. You can't even see the difference between something like getting addicted to drugs and being born with the burden of lusting for children. I feel terrible for people that have to live like that and would hate to have a child born with it. Now if you mean pathetic as having pity for them then I agree with you, but if you mean pathetic as having comtempt then I cannot agree, and neiter can any sane person.

Lusting for children is pathetic, whether you like it or not, you sick fuck.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2007, 11:05:33 AM »

Thank you, Trauma...For once, I actually agree with you 100%.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2007, 11:11:53 AM »

So what you're saying is, one should never kill oneself as an American, cause technically, other people have it worse? Damn, and I always thought you're one of the smarter ones.

People typically commit suicide because they're very selfish, and they're trying to 'hurt' somebody permanently.

No, he's saying that it's pathetic to kill yourself when people are in much, MUCH worse situations, but still manage to make the extra effort to deal and cope with their lives through their suffering, yet some rich asshole who has everything can kill himself when their is countless opportunities in front of him that others can only dream of...It's a selfish thing. People kill themselves when they start thinking about themselves too much. How anyone can dispute this is beyond me...PeACe

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2007, 02:24:27 PM »

Websters Dictionary

Retard
Noun

Lusting for children is pathetic, whether you like it or not, you sick fuck.

So then answer my question; if you're 13 year old son came to you and said "Dad I get an erection every time I see young children and babies. I'm scared. Is that normal?" would you just be disgusted with him and throw him out on the street or kill him, or would you try and get help so he can control it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2007, 02:42:56 PM »
I would be disgusted...then I would try to help it. What don't you get here?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2007, 03:32:45 PM »

No, he's saying that it's pathetic to kill yourself when people are in much, MUCH worse situations, but still manage to make the extra effort to deal and cope with their lives through their suffering, yet some rich asshole who has everything can kill himself when their is countless opportunities in front of him that others can only dream of...It's a selfish thing. People kill themselves when they start thinking about themselves too much. How anyone can dispute this is beyond me...PeACe

Um... sorry, but it is not that easy. Just because you got money, your life is automatically worth living? Poor people might think that money is the solution to all their problems, but that's just not the case. For some people maybe, it is different. Ultimately, it is YOUR life, NOBODY asked you if you want to live it before you lived, and you can do whatever the fuck you want to do with it. It is not your duty to endure suffering just because other people seem to do. That said, some people in "worse" conditions can have it better actually, they don't have the time and mind to realize how fucked up and useless their whole existance is, and they might have a social environment that keeps them going. Being a wealthy American is absolutely no reason to live on.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2007, 03:42:30 PM »
I would be disgusted...then I would try to help it. What don't you get here?
word,just cuz he's your seed doesnt make it right.