Author Topic: BABY REE MIXTAPES  (Read 336 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Re: BABY REE MIXTAPES
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 03:59:33 PM »

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Toshdawg

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • If u man ain't fuckin you rite!, i got what u need
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2007, 07:33:55 AM »
ima give u props on postin it up.. but i needed the dirty version..  would u have that one?
damizza presents nate dogg feat mariah carey  shade sheist - what would you do.mp3 - 4.97MB

I dont think a dirty version ever came out

i got that version somewhere... also i got like three or four versions for this track...lol... let me searach for that!

Blu Lacez

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2007, 08:11:55 AM »
ima give u props on postin it up.. but i needed the dirty version..  would u have that one?
damizza presents nate dogg feat mariah carey  shade sheist - what would you do.mp3 - 4.97MB

^^
This Is The Only Version I Have, it's from Shade Shaiest's "Before the Hatin,Before The Waitin' Album..
It's Shade Shiest feat NUNE,Nate Dogg & Mariah Carey..

Thing The Other Version is the same but with Out Nune..I'm not sure whcih one comes first..
Enjoy-hope This D One U r Looking For!
06-shade shiest - what would u do feat. n.u.n.e. nate dogg and mariah carey.mp3 - 5.23MB

BritneySpears

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2007, 08:34:11 AM »

^^
This Is The Only Version I Have, it's from Shade Shaiest's "Before the Hatin,Before The Waitin' Album..

Thing The Other Version is the same but with Out Nune..I'm not sure whcih one comes first..
06-shade shiest - what would u do feat. n.u.n.e. nate dogg and mariah carey.mp3 - 5.23MB

First "If We" came out on the Glitter soundtrack... a track by Ja Rule, Mariah Carey and Nate Doogg. After that "What Would You Do" came out with Mariah, Shade Sheist and Nate Dogg. Damizza later took Shade Sheist off the song when he got beef with him.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2007, 08:51:53 AM »

^^

First "If We" came out on the Glitter soundtrack... a track by Ja Rule, Mariah Carey and Nate Doogg. After that "What Would You Do" came out with Mariah, Shade Sheist and Nate Dogg. Damizza later took Shade Sheist off the song when he got beef with him.

Yeah That Righ..Mauzip!!
I thot it was Nune that he took off the Track..
Props On That Correction!!
+1

no1wammy

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2007, 12:26:18 PM »
I happen to have the dirty version of "What Would You Do" that features Damizza, Nate Dogg, Mariah Carey and Shade Shiest.

For the person who wanted it, PM me with an available AIM address. I can only send it you via AIM.

Toshdawg

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • If u man ain't fuckin you rite!, i got what u need
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2007, 01:53:46 PM »

^^

yeah props for MAUZIP, who always comes correct about information! also there is a version with butch cassidy too!

BritneySpears

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2007, 04:17:45 AM »
I knew I forgot about one artist! ;D