Author Topic: BABY REE MIXTAPES  (Read 341 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
BABY REE MIXTAPES
« on: August 24, 2007, 03:32:03 PM »
I got Vol 3 and its abosolutly bannanas man does anybody got the other volumes

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Lunatic

Re: BABY REE MIXTAPES
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 03:39:11 PM »
can u hook me up with track 6? jayo felony ft. knocturnal - born a rider
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 03:54:22 PM »
What other mixtapes does Baby Ree have?

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 03:57:02 PM »
They Have Like 3 Or 4 Of Them I have Vol 3 and its the shit

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 03:58:02 PM »
Never checked out any of their mixtapes I don't think.

Damizza_Fool!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 10:22:31 AM »
3 volumes. The first was DJ Vice and Mr. choc, 2nd was hosted by Pamela Anderson, 3 was hosted by Eminem, Mariah carey, Ice cube, Dj quik, Ashanti, Fat Joe, Mack 10, Warren G, Luda, WC, Boo-ya & Puff Daddy. there is also 2 japan versions.. if someone finds the pamela one.. i dont even have one!

They were set up to release songs we had in the vault. oh, that reminds me...

August 25, 2007

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Christmas is going to come early for West Coast hip-hop fans — multi-platinum producer Damizza has agreed to open his vast unmatched vault of more than 500 unreleased songs spanning the past two decades and release previously unheard tracks featuring stars as diverse as Krayzie Bone, Nate Dogg, Mariah Carey and more.

“I’ve had everybody come through the studio from ‘Spiderman’ Toby Maguire to Ludachris so what better way celebrate my 20-year love affair with music then by releasing songs by some of the greatest stars of our time?” Damizza says. The producer explains that, until now, he’s been so busy working on new material with Butch Cassidy and emerging artists signed to his Baby Ree label that he simply hasn’t had time to sift through the hundreds of unreleased works.

“There are volumes of new songs in there,” he says, “as well as demo recordings & new material from Jennifer Love-Hewett, Roccett, Macy Gray, Ray J & Nate Dogg … it’s really amazing. I surprised myself at the quantity and quality of music. We’ve just been producing so much material that gems just end up being forgotten. It’s an amazing body of work and I feel it needs to be out there for fans.”

“Damizza Presents: Unreleased Volume 1” will be in stores through Baby Ree and distributed through Fontana/Universal on Nov 31st.

That will be followed in early 2008 by two addition volumes from Damizza’s vault which the producer hints may include rare works from Bone Thuggs N Harmony, Mariah Carey, Ice Cube, Bishop Lamont, Ja Rule, Knoc-Turn’al, Fat Joe and many more chart-topping artists.

“There’s just no reason for good music to just sit.” Damizza says of his incredible catalogue.

DAMIZZA FOOL!

Toshdawg

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • If u man ain't fuckin you rite!, i got what u need
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 11:34:43 AM »
3 volumes. The first was DJ Vice and Mr. choc, 2nd was hosted by Pamela Anderson, 3 was hosted by Eminem, Mariah carey, Ice cube, Dj quik, Ashanti, Fat Joe, Mack 10, Warren G, Luda, WC, Boo-ya & Puff Daddy. there is also 2 japan versions.. if someone finds the pamela one.. i dont even have one!

August 25, 2007

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Christmas is going to come early for West Coast hip-hop fans — multi-platinum producer Damizza has agreed to open his vast unmatched vault of more than 500 unreleased songs spanning the past two decades and release previously unheard tracks featuring stars as diverse as Krayzie Bone, Nate Dogg, Mariah Carey and more.

“I’ve had everybody come through the studio from ‘Spiderman’ Toby Maguire to Ludachris so what better way celebrate my 20-year love affair with music then by releasing songs by some of the greatest stars of our time?” Damizza says. The producer explains that, until now, he’s been so busy working on new material with Butch Cassidy and emerging artists signed to his Baby Ree label that he simply hasn’t had time to sift through the hundreds of unreleased works.

“There are volumes of new songs in there,” he says, “as well as demo recordings & new material from Jennifer Love-Hewett, Roccett, Macy Gray, Ray J & Nate Dogg … it’s really amazing. I surprised myself at the quantity and quality of music. We’ve just been producing so much material that gems just end up being forgotten. It’s an amazing body of work and I feel it needs to be out there for fans.”

“Damizza Presents: Unreleased Volume 1” will be in stores through Baby Ree and distributed through Fontana/Universal on Nov 31st.

That will be followed in early 2008 by two addition volumes from Damizza’s vault which the producer hints may include rare works from Bone Thuggs N Harmony, Mariah Carey, Ice Cube, Bishop Lamont, Ja Rule, Knoc-Turn’al, Fat Joe and many more chart-topping artists.

“There’s just no reason for good music to just sit.” Damizza says of his incredible catalogue.

wooooowwwwwwwwwwwww.... amazing news.... ill be on the lookout for these unreleased albums!!!!  8)

also... i got that vol 2 hosted by pamela anderson  ;D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 01:44:40 PM »
anybody have the joints in mp3 links?
good lookin in advance?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2007, 02:02:41 PM »

August 25, 2007

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

AWESOME :o :o :o :o

I can't wait to get my hands on all that unreleased knoc-turn'al material u got ;D

and props 2 Mizza for checking in with us 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2007, 02:18:56 PM »
Damn im hella mad man mizz was here and i was all begging for the mixtapes i feel like an ass

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Damizza_Fool!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2007, 04:02:44 PM »
I don't even have a copy.. hahha  8)

Did you hear Taje's yet?? Thats sick.. Bishop has one commin too---- HOT!
DAMIZZA FOOL!

Dopeisjay

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2007, 09:43:16 PM »
anyone got that "what would you do" song by Damizza feat Shade Sheist , nate dogg , mariah carey in Dirty version???? if so someone hook it up .. please..

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

no1wammy

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2007, 08:29:50 AM »
There's definitely a lot of material that Damizza did in the past that I was either aware about (the Mariah Carey's, Bone Thugs's, Shade Shiest's, Down's, etc.) or did not really pay attention to. How were you able to get all those people in your studio, Damizza? You must have had very tight connections.

Fatdogder and Damizza, I sent each of you a PM.

Dopeisjay

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2007, 02:07:15 PM »