Author Topic: ((((BIG CHILL from CMW)))) Interview @ HARD N DA PAINT Tomorrow  (Read 349 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

The CHILL from CMW will be droppin by for an WWW.HARDINDAPAINT.COM EXCLUSIVE interview....

What questions would you like to ask CHILL....

CHILL says he's been in the studio grindin hard since he was just released from lock up..Making new hot sounds in the lab around the clock with hot artist coming out of the West Coast....

acgrundy

Re: ((((BIG CHILL from CMW)))) Interview @ HARD N DA PAINT Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 11:30:47 PM »
did a full NOTR album ever get recorded?  About how much material was recorded?

Will "Wind Factor, or Chill Factor, or whatever his solo album was called ever get released?

Is he still cool w/ eiht, boom bam, da foe, and dj slip?

how much unreleased music does he have, and will it get released?

what does he have planned for the future?

why was he recently locked up?

what's his current relationships w/ tray deee and jayo felony?

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 08:54:28 AM »
FASHO.. THIS WILL BE A LIVE RECORDED INTERVIEW

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 09:18:43 AM »
good job... look forward to seeing it...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 11:00:06 AM »
YEAH THIS COMPTON MOVEMENT IS DEFINATLEY GONNA RISE.. BUT YEAH STYLE IM WORKIN HARD HOMIE..

westside159

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 02:10:10 PM »
Whats the beef between Chill & Eiht ??

Ask him what was it like growing up in TRAGNIEW PARK ??

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 09:15:58 PM »
did a full NOTR album ever get recorded?  About how much material was recorded?

Will "Wind Factor, or Chill Factor, or whatever his solo album was called ever get released?

Is he still cool w/ eiht, boom bam, da foe, and dj slip?

how much unreleased music does he have, and will it get released?

what does he have planned for the future?

why was he recently locked up?

what's his current relationships w/ tray deee and jayo felony?

I got a call from CHILL today... He came thru and swoop the LOC up from WWW.HARDINDAPAINT.COM. We hooked up wit MAKO CAPONE from FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS over at the studio.. We discussed many issues from his previous projects with MC EIHT & CMW. The issue wit EIHT was brought to my attention that MC EIHT was very dishonest to the group..CHILL was incarcerated for the past 2 years and EIHT used tracks from off the hard drive that belonged to the CHILL. CHILL was never compensated for his tracks that were used on various albums MC EIHT had put out while working with MANY DIFFERENT LABELS.

Wind Chill Factor will be released very soon.....The CHILL has to go n and revamp the project..being that MC EIHT IS NO LONGER A MEMBER OF CMW.....

The CHILL aint fucking wit MC EIHT..He and DJ SLIP are still tight... BAM had dropped in tonite , they still tight...I forgot about DA FOE....but will ask tomorrow...

CHILL says he has hard drives in the cut with heat on them(stashed away From EIHT)..So yes he has music for us.. He will release the SO GANGSTA Album as a mixtape for free download very soon..He says EIHT aint worth nothing anymore so it's for free....

The plans for the future is to put out his album..working on a project with FACTOR HOUSE , BAM , KEBOE  BIG 2 DA BOY , AND ME( BIG CEE )..He is also forming a COMPTON MOVEMENT.. So gt ready.. cuse we got some young talent out here.. But others out of COMPTON who are seeking tracks need to holla at me and ill connect you

He was locked up for being a muh fucking COMPTON BG (Its like dat when you really live it and not act it out at the end of the day)..But The CHILL says that he's done wit da system and nothing but that CMW MOVEMENT

His current relationship with TRAY DEE was that they were just on the yard together hiting laps , drinking mud , and keepin it COMPTON all day err day unlike some marks out there...

He says much success to KAM and GOLDIE with the WAR ZONE projeect... But EIHT he says , "stick with the group and dont abandoned the project like you do.. collecting pennies and cars for record deals..and doin it movin"

VIDEO FOOTAGE COMING SOON....

Ill be with CHILL from time to time while he is production.. so get more questions and i will get them to him

50cal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 09:26:52 PM »
yeah prime example is that lynch and eiht album..songs produced by eiht...(eiht probably dont even know where the power switch is at on the mpc..let alone midi everything up....some of these other albums out there eiht used songs that my homie raw produced without permission etc....I could go on and on but chill is right eiht is through..which is a shame cause he helped pioneer this westcoast music....

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 11:00:46 PM »
yeah prime example is that lynch and eiht album..songs produced by eiht...(eiht probably dont even know where the power switch is at on the mpc..let alone midi everything up....some of these other albums out there eiht used songs that my homie raw produced without permission etc....I could go on and on but chill is right eiht is through..which is a shame cause he helped pioneer this westcoast music....

Yeah thats what I say..Straight pioneer from the WEST and turn out being sour..

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 06:04:34 AM »
Would like to hear some new productions from chill, some of that smooth shit like 'Late Night Hype 3'

50cal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2007, 07:23:13 AM »
Chill didnt produce that either...if you reffering to that song or saying he should do one....My boy raw did that shit..there is a grip of songs that paper work got fucked up....I aint gonna mention the songs cause it aint the producers fault but My boy raw does some beats and when the album is about to come out and eiht doesnt get in contact with my boyRaw  for the paper work ..he has a certain producer replay all the beats.....here is another 1.. a producer comes in with a record and samples something and it sounds like shit..he tells raw to do something..raw takes it home next day  has the beat..sampled different parts layed all instruments,and drums on the album.. it says produced by this other produce on the album ......I could go on...

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2007, 09:21:29 AM »
Would like to hear some new productions from chill, some of that smooth shit like 'Late Night Hype 3'

he was in production while we wa at the studio.. youll hear it when i post the video

westside159

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2007, 02:47:40 PM »

Man shut that corny shit up Cuzz , Nigga Eiht produced much of WE COME STRAPPED , AND DEATH THREATZ and those are both HIP HOP CLASSIC'S Nigga , tha chill is actin like a busta how you gonna talk like you his enemy when this nigga put you on the map if it wasnt for MC Eiht there would be no CMW or a Compton Movement , so shut that bullshit up Cuzz , thats real spit Eiht dont play homie !!!!!!   8) 8) Yall know this  NIGGAZ THAT KILL !!!!!!!!  EIHTHYPE 4 LIFE

50cal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2007, 04:44:31 PM »
 damn you sound like someone spillt some cherry kool aid on your prom dress homie...But Your reply was comedy,cause your shit is so far out there that it makes it that much funnier. When we talking producing we talking beats..sure we can argue that til its dead...but we talking beats...Eiht aint never produced a beat in his life.....Oh I guess you was there ..Ya know its one thing If i came on here and it was only me,but its coming from other people who either know him or dealt with him...I can go deeper but you the aint gonna believe it anyway...look at that compton O.G. shit...half .them is straight from raw...and raw aint get paid...eiht was gonna use them for a mixtape so raw said cool...but not no release...shit. ask eiht why he gave raw that impala a few years back?.........

westside159

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2007, 04:56:34 PM »
damn you sound like someone spillt some cherry kool aid on your prom dress homie...But Your reply was comedy,cause your shit is so far out there that it makes it that much funnier. When we talking producing we talking beats..sure we can argue that til its dead...but we talking beats...Eiht aint never produced a beat in his life.....Oh I guess you was there ..Ya know its one thing If i came on here and it was only me,but its coming from other people who either know him or dealt with him...I can go deeper but you the aint gonna believe it anyway...look at that compton O.G. shit...half .them is straight from raw...and raw aint get paid...eiht was gonna use them for a mixtape so raw said cool...but not no release...shit. ask eiht why he gave raw that impala a few years back?.........

Man all i gotta say is FUC EM ALL , SOMEBODY SAY FUCC EM ALL !!!!!! " FUC EM ALL" - DEATH THREATZ

Ever since i hit the big time , nose's been sniffin my fuccin ass to see whats mine /
wannabe in my poccet, come here lil ho bring that eye close and i'ma socc it /
you best think twice tryin to take / what eiht make , punk-bitch im nothin nice /  8) 8)