Author Topic: DJ-AGE PRESENTS 'THE WATTS RIOT' OFFICIAL BAD LUCC (WESTURN UNION) MIX 2007  (Read 772 times)

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
Official new Bad Lucc 'The Watts Riot' mix from ya boy DJ AGE. Make sure to grab this for free download all over the place man. It will feature classics and new joints from Lucc & Westurn Union.

ITS HERE ON THE FRONT PAGE...

01. DJ-AGE Feat DAMANI- Intro
02. BAD LUCC- Where U From
03. DJ-AGE SCRATCH MIX
04. BAD LUCC Feat MYKESTRO- The Best
05. BAD LUCC- Sucka Free
06. BAD LUCC- Freestyle (Set It Off)
07. BAD LUCC & DAMANI- When Its On
08. BAD LUCC Feat DAMANI & HALLA- Gangstas
09. BAD LUCC- Freestyle
10. WESTURN UNION (DAMANI, SOOPAFLY & BAD LUCC)- Cali Grown
11. DAMANI SPEAKS ON LUCC #1
12. BAD LUCC- Keep It Movin
13. DAMANI SPEAKS ON LUCC #2
14. BAD LUCC- Get High
15. BAD LUCC- Freestyle
16. WESTURN UNION- Hatin A Thug
17. BAD LUCC Feat B.J- Real Shit
18. THE WATTS RIOT
19. SNOOP DOGG, BAD LUCC, DAMANI & JT THE BIGGA FIGGA- Like Rock Stars
20. BAD LUCC ON WESTURN UNION
21. WESTURN UNION Feat SNOOP DOGG- I Dont
22. BAD LUCC ON THE NEW WEST
23. SNOOP DOGG Feat WESTURN UNION- Like This
24. BAD LUCC ON SNOOP DOGG
25. WESTURN UNION Feat SNOOP DOGG- Hat 2 Tha Bacc
26. BAD LUCC Feat HALLA- Do Sumin
27. BAD LUCC- Streets On Smash
28. BAD LUCC Feat TOUSSAINT- City Life
29. DAMANI (FREESTYLE BONUS)

« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 10:30:31 PM by DJ-AGE »

BritneySpears

Re: OFFICIAL NEW BAD LUCC (WESTURN UNION) MIX COMING SOON!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 08:18:02 AM »
Dope, looking forward to this.

Official new Bad Lucc 'The Watts Riot' mix coming soon from ya boy DJ AGE. Make sure to grab this for free download all over the place man. It will feature classics and new joints from Lucc & Westurn Union.

bahahaha. He's a good rapper, but he didn't make anything that's classic yet. He's not Snoop!

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 12:41:21 PM »

Official new Bad Lucc 'The Watts Riot' mix coming soon from ya boy DJ AGE. Make sure to grab this for free download all over the place man. It will feature classics and new joints from Lucc & Westurn Union.
bahahaha. He's a good rapper, but he didn't make anything that's classic yet. He's not Snoop!
He's talking about shit I had rocking bacc n the days pimpin. If u knew my tracc record and was a real fan of this WC rap shit. Local or Celebrity! You wouldve known what he meant. Dont start the hate so early in the day mane. Eat your breakfast first................ But thanks for commenting anyway mane. CHUUCH!

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 12:44:57 PM »
cool, waitin on it 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 12:45:21 PM »

He's talking about shit I had rocking bacc n the days pimpin. If u knew my tracc record and was a real fan of this WC rap shit. Local or Celebrity! You wouldve known what he meant. Dont start the hate so early in the day mane. Eat your breakfast first................ But thanks for commenting anyway mane. CHUUCH!

LMAO! U A FOOL LUCC! MOST DEF LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS.

jsimon

• Lil Geezy
  • I COULD BALL WITHOUT A ROCK IN MY HAND - JAG
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 03:01:50 PM »
 :o foward 2 it!
JAG - MYSPACE MUSIC
www.myspace.com/jagzill
JAG - CHECK OUT MY SWAG - NEW SINGLE
http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2007/july/jag-check_out_my_swag-(dubcnn).mp3
JAG - MUSIC MONEY VOL.1 FREE DOWNLOAD!
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/jag/
JAG - FREE STYLES ON DUBCNN.COM
Cali Dudes & Mr. 17.5
http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=144181.0

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 03:46:53 PM »
Big Props Lucc !!!

I'll be picking this up fo sho! :pimp:

:firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil::firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil::firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil::firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil::firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil::firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

BritneySpears

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 04:59:23 PM »

Hating? wtf? I just said I look forward to it :-\

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 05:41:49 PM »

Read what you typed man, u made a comment on the word 'classic' i used...what ppl need to remember is that Lucc had fire before he messed wit Snoop period and by classic i mean shit he dropped way before the whole Snoop thing so if you didnt hear anything before the Snoop era from like 04-05 then you star struck i guess lol

Lucc

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2007, 10:11:15 PM »

Read what you typed man, u made a comment on the word 'classic' i used...what ppl need to remember is that Lucc had fire before he messed wit Snoop period and by classic i mean shit he dropped way before the whole Snoop thing
Thanks Pimpin! Well Put. I didnt mean no disrespect mane. Just understand us. Especially DJ AGE. He worked hard on this mane....

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2007, 03:58:57 AM »
DJ-Age % Lucc V.S M-A-U-Z-I-P

FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!![/b][/i]

Nah i'm just foollin' lol. Lucc's movin' up i'll look into picking this up too, Western Union is where it's at  8)
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2007, 05:07:07 AM »

someone give that frustrated dutch character a hug  8)

BritneySpears

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2007, 06:14:23 AM »

Nah i'm just foollin' lol. Lucc's movin' up i'll look into picking this up too, Western Union is where it's at  8)

lol

He was just mistaking. He didn't read the first thing I said and got all defensive, but in his own way he admitted he was wrong for that, so it's all good in the hood. Me and Bad Lucc are cool and I still look forward to the mixtape cause the dude can rap. Holla back if you're black! If you're white it's alright.

Lucc

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2007, 10:33:48 PM »

lol

He was just mistaking. He didn't read the first thing I said and got all defensive, but in his own way he admitted he was wrong for that, so it's all good in the hood. Me and Bad Lucc are cool and I still look forward to the mixtape cause the dude can rap. Holla back if you're black! If you're white it's alright.
Naw, I read it. I just felt like u were on me about the whole "classic" thing. We're good pimpin. Im glad that u are looking forward to this mane. Thats the reason why I do what i do. I just want somebody 2 look forward to some shit I gotta say, ya dig me.

CHUUCH 2 Ya mane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucc

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Download DJ Age/Bad Lucc Mixtape "Watts Riot"
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2007, 12:20:46 AM »

DJ Age is back with yet another mixtape and this time he has tapped the lyrically high powered Watts artist Bad Lucc for the official "Watts Riot" mixtape!

Listen to old and newer tracks by Bad Lucc featuring the likes of: Snoop Dogg, Damani, Soopafly, Mykestro, Toussaint, Halla and more!

Download the entire Mixtape today: http://download.yousendit.com/D9ECF2184C30A000

Props to DJ Age for another great mixtape...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ