Author Topic: TNA>>>>>WWE & ECW  (Read 145 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
TNA>>>>>WWE & ECW
« on: August 31, 2007, 03:22:19 PM »
Let me start this off by saying I wasn't too interested in checking out TNA but I thought what the heck, why not??? & I have to add I was quite surprised by the quality of both the storylines & more importantly the matches. The matches are just so much quicker & are just simply better than all the matches WWE has to offer. I like the fact that the ring is six sided (I didn't like it at the start but now I find it better than the normal four sided ring). I can only say two bad things about TNA:
1)it's too fuckin short & it airs only once a week
2)why the hell is the damn thing in a studio??? Are the PPV's in studios too???
But anyways, TNA>>>>>WWE & ECW

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: TNA>>>>>WWE & ECW
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 03:27:32 PM »
I dont agree but its your opinion

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 03:32:13 PM »
^I understand & let me add I'm still a fan of WWE but I find TNA more entertaining.

Paul

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 03:36:07 PM »
I dont agree but its your opinion

same, tna is entertaining but ther seems to be no direction with it and their most talented wrestlers are being wasted, ie samoa joe, aj styles

i can see tna going the same route wcw did
funkyfreshintheflesh

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 03:57:38 PM »
I disagree. TNA is just like WWE, but with crappy production. Instead of doing something unique, hey follow the McMahon formula.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

STONED KITTY

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 04:06:56 PM »
They have entertaining and talented wrestlers but the production is lame as hell and the announcers suck.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 04:18:14 PM »
They have entertaining and talented wrestlers but the production is lame as hell and the announcers suck.

Well put, the hle studio thing is what kills them and dosent give them any credit in my opinion.

When Wcw used to do ppvs at arenas but i rememebr there shows were in studio, it looked ridiculous.

WHe they started doing nitro in arenas thats when they started taking over.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 04:26:56 PM »
Like already said they really lack in the production/presentation area. That plays a HUGE part in wrestling and is nowadays almost the most important thing to me. Hardcore fans will always check for TNA because of the wrestling but they will never be able to compete unless they get better production. There are many potential problems that can hold them back from becoming the casual fanīs favorite show.

First, the ring. Like you said you didnīt like it at all but got used to it and now really like it. To me the ring was a nice idea in the beginning but I hoped that they would use it for the X division only or special gimmick matches. I guess itīs something that you either like or donīt, I donīt like it (Iīll give it another chance though) but I have to say that when it comes to wrestling and rings Iīm really picky. lol I never liked WCWīs ring because it was smaller and the ropes had different colors.

Second, they need to get out of that little ass Universal Studios studio. That just doesnīt work at all. I understand that they have some special deal with them and that itīs attractive to people cause they can get in there for free. (Hell if TNA was around when I was in Universal Studios I would have definitely gone there - who cares how long you wait when itīs free :D )

Third, they need to make up their minds about their own talent. I really donīt follow TNA at all but I read this and that and it seems that they donīt push their own talent at all. Itīs either Jarrett, Christian, Angle or Sting.

I read some time ago that they plan on doing house shows now, which would be a good sign. I hope they have success, in the long run itīs the best thing that could happen to the sports entertainment scene.

When Wcw used to do ppvs at arenas but i rememebr there shows were in studio, it looked ridiculous.

LOL youīre talking about WCW Saturday Night. I remember that, with their pathetic futuristic space like looking doors and they always put smoke there when the doors opened and some wrestler came through.

Look at the door in the background lol.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 04:31:42 PM by daWappla »

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 04:59:20 PM »
TNAs show just seems so rushed, its like watching a 2 hour show in fast forward or something. They need to get a 2nd hour for their show to properly develop storylines. They also need to get out of that studio if they plan on having any success at all.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind