Author Topic: What's up wit Nate Dogg?  (Read 552 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What's up wit Nate Dogg?
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2007, 07:07:09 PM »
nobody is on top forever...he had his time selling hooks....he never sold albums anyway...so you wont see anybody puttin big money  behind his future career( which is a big problem for most artists we discuss here dayly and people claim they will blow up ..they can drop albums..but they wont sell shit..you know who im talkin about ;))
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 07:12:53 PM by Inmate »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2007, 08:30:11 PM »
It must be a California thing. Nate Dogg is legendary, but lets be real, he uses that same monotone voice on every damn song. And he actually chargers $100,000 for that shiet.

I'd rather spend my money on T-Pain's lil robot.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Invincible

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2007, 09:52:45 PM »
Didn't we have a thread like this about a month ago? Give the guy a break. When was the last time Nate had a serious break?

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2007, 09:57:49 PM »
It must be a California thing. Nate Dogg is legendary, but lets be real, he uses that same monotone voice on every damn song. And he actually chargers $100,000 for that shiet.

I'd rather spend my money on T-Pain's lil robot.

why? you can do the t pain voice yourself.

aintnolove

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2007, 10:38:39 PM »

word,Nates version of snoops Boss' life made it listenable...plus he doesnt say "Convict Music" every damn chance he gets....shits annoying as fuck
[/quote]

I disagree, Akon sounded better on that song to me. Nate's a lil' one dimensional, not that he doesn't sound Cavi over the right track, but sometimes it's just some more of that same ole shit with that dude....

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2007, 12:06:12 AM »
HE DID "THERE THEY GO " WITH DRE AND SNOOP DOGG FOR THE DETOX ALBUM

Blu Lacez

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2007, 06:24:29 AM »
HE DID "THERE THEY GO " WITH DRE AND SNOOP DOGG FOR THE DETOX ALBUM
Not Sure that was Detox Materia..i read sumwhere sum Dj/dude put all three verses together on a beat..

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2007, 06:28:05 AM »
it was a leftover from 2001, dubcnn premiered it and other sites jacked it and removed the verse from Melloe Won, the artist who got the leftover from dre.....it is NOTHING to do with detox

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

MediumL

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2007, 06:40:17 AM »
Sorry i was just wondering.  I wasn't harrasing dude i just wanted to know if he was making an album or anything. 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Blu Lacez

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2007, 07:30:06 AM »
it was a leftover from 2001, dubcnn premiered it and other sites jacked it and removed the verse from Melloe Won, the artist who got the leftover from dre.....it is NOTHING to do with detox
^^
Yeah That's it
Now that you've mentioned it, i do recall his name!
'Melloe won'

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2007, 10:39:20 AM »
YOURE RIGHT THE SONG IS ACTUALLY ON DJ ENVY " WESTSIDE STORY " MIXTAPE , ALTHOUGH MANY SITES STILL LEAD THIS TRACK TO THE DETOX ALBUM