Author Topic: Exclusive Debut Street Single from No-One (Noni Spitz & Dae One) "All That"  (Read 186 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Months ago I said that it was going down... Two young protege's of the great Sir Jinx, one an MC and the other a Producer coming together as a group. The two that I speak of are Noni Spitz and Dae One together now known as "No-One"...

The duo just started on their album "Substance" and they have given me their street single to give you all a taste! So go ahead and download their new cut called "All That" and let the boys know what you think...

Raptalk link: (right-click-save-as) http://media.raptalk.net/audio/01AllThat1.mp3

Zshare link: (since some of you have trouble with the Raptalk link) http://www.zshare.net/audio/346526689bcd23/

Enjoy....   
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Huge props Styles.  I remember you mentioning this awhile back and have been anticipating it ever since.  I'll download this right now and drop some feedback in a bit.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nice track.. track is kinda laid back.. chorus towards the end almost sounds like Nate Dogg.. I know it's not but it's got that sound.  Noni rips the track.  Kinda a funky sounding track.  Almost sounds like a track that Snoop would use 4-5 years ago.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks for downloading and for the feedback....

Blu Lacez

Nice track.. track is kinda laid back.. chorus towards the end almost sounds like Nate Dogg.. I know it's not but it's got that sound.  Noni rips the track.  Kinda a funky sounding track.  Almost sounds like a track that Snoop would use 4-5 years ago.

Yeah..was Gon Say The same!!
But It's still nice nonetheless..Noi Spit..DId A Great Job!!

DAE One..wat can I say..Dude is Doing Good Thus Far!!

shay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "thro some money up thats are trademark boy COB
props on this shit.  8)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you are welcome... as always, thank you for taking the time...

Toshdawg

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • If u man ain't fuckin you rite!, i got what u need
i was wondering, what type of shit is this??? i mean... i dont feel this shit, sounds the same for me all the time, im not hatin dae one, i hear a couple of hot tracks from him... but NONI SPITZ? who in the hell is he? i think he's flow got nuthin especial... he is a gangsta? damnnn im tired of this!.... like i said not hatin on the guy... just droppin my thoz!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
don't agree... i hear plenty of artists and Noni does nice work...

but thanks for the opinion... all feedback is welcomed..

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
i was wondering, what type of shit is this??? i mean... i dont feel this shit, sounds the same for me all the time, im not hatin dae one, i hear a couple of hot tracks from him... but NONI SPITZ? who in the hell is he? i think he's flow got nuthin especial... he is a gangsta? damnnn im tired of this!.... like i said not hatin on the guy... just droppin my thoz!

^Says the Dude,ridin Xl Middleton's Nuts XH(Xtra Hard)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Toshdawg

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • If u man ain't fuckin you rite!, i got what u need

^Says the Dude,ridin Xl Middleton's Nuts XH(Xtra Hard)

yo macki... youre next... no vaseline... 4 lifeeeee!!!!   ;D

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
don't agree... i hear plenty of artists and Noni does nice work...

Beat is crazy. Dae One keeps bringing dope Production 8)

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
Word Thats What up Ya'll Thanks For all The Feed Back its all welcome good or bad, We Just Want Honest feed Back, This is only the Start And we aint even going Hard yet LOL just something to get the Ears open for our Fans.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Word Thats What up Ya'll Thanks For all The Feed Back its all welcome good or bad, We Just Want Honest feed Back, This is only the Start And we aint even going Hard yet LOL just something to get the Ears open for our Fans.

..yeah True!!
Take the Good with The BAd,anD use The Bad, to sharpen and perfect the Good..the Good can only get Better!!
props Da One!!
You Got Style..best of Luck In everything You do Mayne!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 03:12:21 PM by Mackin4Life »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
Yeah Homie Thats The Plan Keep To keep Banging Out Good music ;D  :wavey: