Author Topic: 50 adding 3 tracks to Curtis?  (Read 481 times)

GangstaBoogy

50 adding 3 tracks to Curtis?
« on: September 05, 2007, 11:20:39 AM »
The Curtis that has leaked is a diffent version to the one that will hit stores sep 11th.
Whoo Kid said on Shade 45 that the album which has leaked is missing 3 very special tracks which is what 50 cent intended to do. Whoo Kid said "50 has had this plan for ages, he has recorded 3 tracks for Curtis that has not been leaked in which one of them is featuring a very special guest. When the world hears that track it will change Hip Hop

Doubt if its true but that would be interesting.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

KURUPTION-81

Re: 50 adding 3 tracks to Curtis?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 11:21:58 AM »
not sure how they could have stopped anyone from hearing this special tracks with the album coming out in a few days

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

devil_may_care

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 11:36:21 AM »
It's not true, artists ALWAYS do this so that the idiots who can't read the credits at the back of the CD case buy the album for the 'extra tracks'

Matty

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 12:08:09 PM »
there obviously isn't any extra tracks. the way its worded sounds like that guest would be someone like MJ.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 12:25:01 PM »
^ lol.... he would be the butt of many jokes if he hooked up with that weirdo....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

rik

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 12:32:10 PM »
^ lol.... he would be the butt of many jokes if he hooked up with that weirdo....

That's no way to speak about MJ.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 12:40:12 PM »
so....whats with the MJ obsession around these parts? please tell me that its an inside joke..lol

ITIZWHATITIZ

• Lil Geezy
  • Lifes a bitch then u die thats why we get high...
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 12:42:43 PM »
nah the album came out already check it

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=153017.0

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/l7b3h2Bfd3g&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/l7b3h2Bfd3g&amp;rel=1</a>

rik

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 12:43:57 PM »
There's an MJ obsession around here? I was just joking.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 12:47:35 PM »
check the Michael Jackson thread that is around here....I thought that you had succumed to the darkside my friend.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2007, 05:17:35 PM »
The Curtis that has leaked is a diffent version to the one that will hit stores sep 11th.
Whoo Kid said on Shade 45 that the album which has leaked is missing 3 very special tracks which is what 50 cent intended to do. Whoo Kid said "50 has had this plan for ages, he has recorded 3 tracks for Curtis that has not been leaked in which one of them is featuring a very special guest. When the world hears the track it will change hip hop

Doubt if its true but that would be interesting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, 2funny!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 06:01:23 PM »

They were actually about to work together. Seriously. I don't know what went down with that but Whoo Kid and 50 both mentioned that Michael Jackson was gonna work with 50 on his (MJ's) next album.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 06:16:26 PM »
wow... Game would have had a field day with that... I would have had a 50 impersonator do the "she's outta my life" song with the whole sniffling thing that Eddie Murphy used to do....

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2007, 02:51:36 AM »
Whoo Kid said on Shade 45 that the album which has leaked is missing 3 very special tracks which is what 50 cent intended to do. Whoo Kid said "50 has had this plan for ages, he has recorded 3 tracks for Curtis that has not been leaked in which one of them is featuring a very special guest. When the world hears that track it will change Hip Hop

Haha, this doesn't make any sense.. So he had this plan for ages, huh?? So why the fuck only three "special" tracks?? and how exactly did he manage to include them on the album, but not on the net rip, when his release date is so soon.. I would have believed this if his album had been ripped a couple of months ago, like snoop's the last meal, and he had the time to redo it..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2007, 06:32:08 AM »
no way the pressing factory needs atleast 1-2 weeks to press all the copies up for worldwide distro so there is no way he can have 3 special tracks. artists always say some shit like this when the album leaks.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!