Author Topic: fuckin blackwallstreet idiots  (Read 488 times)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
fuckin blackwallstreet idiots
« on: September 09, 2007, 06:06:55 AM »
it was in may i bought a few jumpers and a tee and a cd from their website... i only got 2 jumpers and the cd in the mail with a invoice sayin ''backorder''. so i didnt get 1 jumper and a tee. now i fuckin sent them 1000 emails regarding where the fuck is the rest of the shit i ordered and got charged for. fuckin idiots took my money from me. how the fuck do i contact these idiots since they are not responding to the emails.???

and that fuckin nu jersey devi. while they were in tour in my city. my friend said he saw him walkin around the city centre wearin his nu jrsey devil jumper. and went up to him and asked him... ''hey aren't you nu jersey devil?'' and he said to my friend... ''no i think you have to wrong person''. and i showed my friend you know what it is vol.4 dvd and it had nu jersey devil in it and he said thats the same guy i saw in the city. these fuckin celebrities think they all that. i wish i was in the city at that time... i would have asked him where the fuck my money is for my jumpers.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: fuckin blackwallstreet idiots
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 06:20:00 AM »
it was in may i bought a few jumpers and a tee and a cd from their website... i only got 2 jumpers and the cd in the mail with a invoice sayin ''backorder''. so i didnt get 1 jumper and a tee. now i fuckin sent them 1000 emails regarding where the fuck is the rest of the shit i ordered and got charged for. fuckin idiots took my money from me. how the fuck do i contact these idiots since they are not responding to the emails.???

and that fuckin nu jersey devi. while they were in tour in my city. my friend said he saw him walkin around the city centre wearin his nu jrsey devil jumper. and went up to him and asked him... ''hey aren't you nu jersey devil?'' and he said to my friend... ''no i think you have to wrong person''. and i showed my friend you know what it is vol.4 dvd and it had nu jersey devil in it and he said thats the same guy i saw in the city. these fuckin celebrities think they all that. i wish i was in the city at that time... i would have asked him where the fuck my money is for my jumpers.

If I was NJD, I'd do the same thing

kemizt

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 06:27:33 AM »
so if you saw snoop dogg and he was walkin around and you a fan of snoop dogg you go up to him and say hey snoop... and he goes nah you must have the wrong person?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 08:02:52 AM »

If I was NJD, I'd do the same thing

why?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 08:15:20 AM »
Why not ?

They got rights to have a personal life.
They must get tired of all those kids runnin after them like morons

kemizt

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 08:42:56 AM »
Why not ?

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Anyone would get tired of people coming up to you, especially if you're known nationally/internationally being asked 'are you *insert celeb here* or someone actually comng up to you like they know you and starting convo.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 10:27:09 AM »
Get the blackwallstreet shit off ebay man. Don't trust those fuckin websites. What do you expect? They're a bunch of hustlers and ex drug dealers, they don't give a fuck about you or your jumpers.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 10:42:55 AM »
Those fucks should be greatful that people even recognize them...

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 01:15:36 PM »
My sis bought me a Black Wallstreet hoody from them For Xmas last year.

She bought it the beginning of November.

We waited...and waited...and waited.

Called them...they kept sayin it'd be sent out on Monday...it'd be sent out Tuesday....it was sent out yesterday (but they didn't have a tracking number????)......etc

So, fast forward to MARCH....these guys are trying to play the same game over and over again.

Finally I call and say if I don't get a tracking number today I want a full refund...and you guys can pay for all the credit card interest that I have compounded thanks to this charge sitting on my credit card without receiving my product.

That really shook the guy on the phone and he said let me call you back in 5 minutes.

He really did call me back in 5 minutes....gave me a tracking #....said it would be to my house soon.

3 days later it showed up at my house & I was a happy camper.

Call them up & threaten them in the legal way and let them know they'll be paying all the interest that has built up on your credit card (even if you did pay with a debit card they won't take the time to look it up or anything). That's my best advice man.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 01:43:44 PM »
My buddy ordered something like 6 7 months ago and he got it in a few weeks, i just bought it off him LOL. But ya there sites fucked up right now i dont know whats goin on, ebay is ur best bet homie!!!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 03:41:45 PM »
Why not ?

firstly my friend is not a kid or a moron. He approached the dude to say hello... not to have sit down a  fucking have lunch with him and follow him for the whole day. And if you dont want to admitt to being who you are because you dont want to say hello to a stranger who has been listening to your music... then you a mother fucker. and secondly if it happened to you, you would be sayin the same shit.

Get the blackwallstreet shit off ebay man. Don't trust those fuckin websites. What do you expect? They're a bunch of hustlers and ex drug dealers, they don't give a fuck about you or your jumpers.

it was the official bws website... i mean that fuckin idiot cant run his record lable maybe i should have thought he couldnt run a simple online clothing store.

fucks couldnt sell enough drugs n quit the game to rap about it. thats what i dont understand bout so called gangster rappers... who rap about sellin dope.... when yeh you quit the fuckin game and now your gonna rap about it like your doing it daily. fake ass mofos. if sellin drugs is soo great and has made you all them dollas you claim about why the fuck you need to rap about it? like MOP said..... ''Gangstas wannbee rappers, rappers wannabee gangstas''

there was a interview with nu jersey devil on the radio. i called up the radio and asked where is this interview happening and the guy told me it is happening in the other side of the country. otherwise i would have gone to see that lil fat fuck nu jersey devil and let him know. cause i am not fuckin happy that they are not replyin to my fuckin emails.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 03:44:44 PM by don_boochi »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2007, 03:57:28 PM »
i had the same problem
i bought a sweatshirt and it took months for me to get it

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 04:07:33 PM »
anyone have that nu jeersey devis direct email or anyone who works there... because i want to fuckin get double my money back or fuckin double my merchandise!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2007, 03:16:45 AM »
Why not ?

firstly my friend is not a kid or a moron. He approached the dude to say hello... not to have sit down a  fucking have lunch with him and follow him for the whole day. And if you dont want to admitt to being who you are because you dont want to say hello to a stranger who has been listening to your music... then you a mother fucker. and secondly if it happened to you, you would be sayin the same shit.

Calm down man. I ain't sayin your friend is a moron, I was speaking in general

kemizt

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2007, 12:25:13 PM »
its compton, nigga!

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!