Author Topic: what is the worst "would you ___ for 1 million" you heard?  (Read 297 times)

Liquid-Dogg

Re: what is the worst "would you ___ for 1 million" you heard?
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2007, 05:16:17 AM »
for a million pounds i'd do all that shit with a smile. i don't think you guys have a grasph of the value of money yet

you say you wouldn't but in reality you would!

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2007, 08:01:46 AM »
for a million pounds i'd do all that shit with a smile. i don't think you guys have a grasph of the value of money yet

you say you wouldn't but in reality you would!
lol wtf

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2007, 08:03:34 AM »
money ain't shit, properties and gold is the big deal, ignorant ass muthafucka
have a economic crisis, war or whatever and you'll have a nice pile o worthless paper

8) 8) 8)

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2007, 08:40:26 AM »
have a economic crisis, war or whatever and you'll have a nice pile o worthless paper

8) 8) 8)

lol, so you wouldn't do something degrading if it meant you wouldn't have to work for the rest of your life

BULLSHIT!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2007, 09:32:22 AM »
the question is who the fuck would want to see anyone do any of those things you all just mentioned
nope, the question is who the fuck and why would have a pic of eminem in the shower?

LMAO

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2007, 09:36:25 AM »
i was talking with a friend and he asked me "would you suck your fathers dick while taking a shit on your mothers face for 1 million bucks"..  :-\ i was like wtf..  give me 1 million and tickets for the superbowl and the answer is yes.. nah the answer is maybe.. (i dont wanna look weird or something ;D..)  this is by far the worst "would you ___ for 1 million" that i heard!
I wouldn't do it. That's just plain disgusting. Not to mention that it would probably take a million dollars worth of therapy for me to get over that experience anyways.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2007, 10:06:29 AM »

8) 8) 8)

lol, so you wouldn't do something degrading if it meant you wouldn't have to work for the rest of your life

BULLSHIT!!!
since it's obvious your a lil bit retarded, I'll explain it again, money may mean you won't have to work for the rest of your life.. or not, specially in these times, so many conflicts, and when conflicts blow up or economic world gets fucked up, you think your infinite worthless money will save you? a million dollars wouldnt worth shit, but a mansion or 5 tons o gold definetely would, now if you still don't get it, I give up, I don't get paid to teach retards

8) 8) 8)

Paul

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2007, 11:06:47 AM »
id kill myself for £1 million
funkyfreshintheflesh

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2007, 11:49:45 AM »

8) 8) 8)

BULLSHIT!!!
since it's obvious your a lil bit retarded, I'll explain it again, money may mean you won't have to work for the rest of your life.. or not, specially in these times, so many conflicts, and when conflicts blow up or economic world gets fucked up, you think your infinite worthless money will save you? a million dollars wouldnt worth shit, but a mansion or 5 tons o gold definetely would, now if you still don't get it, I give up, I don't get paid to teach retards

8) 8) 8)

who the fuck are you. Shut up and get on with it!

btw, learn to spell...who's the retard? you don't even know how to write your own language

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2007, 11:59:54 AM »

8) 8) 8)

BULLSHIT!!!

8) 8) 8)

who the fuck are you. Shut up and get on with it!

btw, learn to spell...who's the retard? you don't even know how to write your own language
My name's Slick D, you little bitch, and I'm sure I can spell ten times better than you. Just because I don't, it doesn't mean I can't, but (once again) that's something above your poor intelligence.

8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 12:02:30 PM by Slick D »

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2007, 12:06:24 PM »
lol
 ok mate, you just think that. I'm sure you just ''decide'' to spell badly...right? hahaha...who's the retard

Anyway, if we're looking at statistics...and if you're American, than the odds are.... i can spell much better than you...It's already been proven anyway mate. so quit being an internet thug and  pick up your teddy

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2007, 12:32:50 PM »
who the fuck is sticky toez anyways? this is twice now he's trying to throw seniority around like a hot shot.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Paul

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2007, 12:46:41 PM »
who the fuck is sticky toez anyways? this is twice now he's trying to throw seniority around like a hot shot.

lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2007, 03:26:24 PM »
id kill myself for £1 million
Do it now then? Cheque's in the mail.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2007, 03:58:25 PM »
thats fucking disturbing...espically the grandparent one :-\

the worst i heard was would you cut your balls off with scissors