Author Topic: my thoughts on timbaland's "shock value"  (Read 369 times)

bez

Re: my thoughts on timbaland's "shock value"
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 05:39:10 AM »
Loved it. Love the beat on Fantasy. Give it to me, Way I are, bangers. Every tune is catchy.

MediumL

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 08:38:12 AM »
JT and Nelly's albums >>>>>>>>>>>>> Timbos. Thats how i felt anyway; i thought Timbo would bring something at least on that level maybe even better.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 10:07:53 AM »
the track with Dre was pretty cool for a while

anybody want to buy this???? :-\ :-\

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 03:05:04 PM »
are u serious?...what the hell is wrong with yall? yall have way TOO HIGH expectations! nearly every track came off dope...so some beats were sub-par...but his chemistry with the beats were great....i hardly saw nuthing wrong with the cd...but saw it as a banger...

For your own sake, I surely hope you don't hold that very same attitude towards life. Is that also how you judge women, cars, jobs, your salary, or happiness on a whole? Why settle for a 7 and call it excellent, when in reality that'll blind you from the enjoyment of any possible 10's? Man's superior sense of judgement and relativism is exactly what enables us to enjoy music such a great deal in the first place. Don't spoil it with any depraved fallacies.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2007, 10:39:41 PM »
are u serious?...what the hell is wrong with yall? yall have way TOO HIGH expectations! nearly every track came off dope...so some beats were sub-par...but his chemistry with the beats were great....i hardly saw nuthing wrong with the cd...but saw it as a banger...

For your own sake, I surely hope you don't hold that very same attitude towards life. Is that also how you judge women, cars, jobs, your salary, or happiness on a whole? Why settle for a 7 and call it excellent, when in reality that'll blind you from the enjoyment of any possible 10's? Man's superior sense of judgement and relativism is exactly what enables us to enjoy music such a great deal in the first place. Don't spoil it with any depraved fallacies.

take ur shit to TOT...better yet SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE!

Elevz

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 12:36:59 AM »

take ur shit to TOT...better yet SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE!

Okay, so you're an animal. Will you also sit, sleep and piss when and where I command you to?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 12:48:49 AM »
this album sucks bigtime! I was expecting way more from Timbo, but he's just found a simple formula to make some simple, moneymaking songs. The replay-value of this album is about 0.09..