Author Topic: What pisses you off the most about Wrestling now?  (Read 1069 times)

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: What pisses you off the most about Wrestling now?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 10:28:14 AM »
^I don't care how good looking they are, they suck at wrestling. They should only do bikini contests. The only woman I enjoyed watching at wrestling was Chyna. These "divas" need to step their game up.

Mickie James is actually pretty good in the ring,but shes probably the only one.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

everlast1986

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2007, 10:58:54 AM »
The ECW brand doesn't contribute anything to WWE anymore its pretty much slimmed down to a sunday night heat type show. LOL @ Big Daddy V. It was already bad enough with the first brand extension.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 11:46:33 AM »
You know what pisses me off about wrestling ....

... the way there are no characters any more. Remember in the old days when it was basically, if you don't have a character and a persona then you are not Wrestling for this company. People like Austin, the Rock, Kane, Undertaker, and even if we look past that to the likes of Papa Shango who then became the Godfather, 2 Cool, Bret, Hulk, they were all good characters. Now I honestly think there is one 'character' in the business and thats the Boogyman.

preach nigga

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2007, 04:17:21 AM »
Does anyone over the age of 16 still watch this???

IzUwitIt

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2007, 04:29:12 AM »
the wrestlers and the ring

and boo-yaa- that shit in your avatar is still some of the funniest shit around
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 04:31:11 AM by IzUwitIt »

bez

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2007, 09:20:54 AM »
You know what pisses me off about Wrestling now?

Tag teams. What has happened to the tag team division. The tag team division used to be full of competitive teams that spent years together perfecting their act and moves, but now it just seems like if two wrestlers suck in single competition they get shoved into a tag team. What happened to the Road Dogg and Bad Ass, the Bushwhackers, L.O.D, The Acolytes, The Rockers, Demolition, Edge and Christian, The Hardys ... who have we got now that even compare to these teams? Nobody!!!

You know what else pisses me off about wrestling. Vince Mcmahon. You have more limelight than the wrestlers that work for you. Ok the Corparation thing years ago, that was dope. But after all that finished you should of taken a backseat and let the wrestlers be the entertainers, not you. All you have done for the last five years is make yourself look like a fool on television and its now obvious to everyone that you enjoy the limelight more than anyone in your company. Vince Vs Trump, Vince is dead, Vince's illigetimate son, Vince vs DX (again), just please give us a rest and retire to your office. We dont want to see you on television anymore.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2007, 09:58:20 AM »
^Vince is way more entertaining than the wrestlers.

rik

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2007, 10:02:44 AM »
Everything

I came into this thread to post exactly that. I've tried on numerous occasions to watch it again, cus I use to be a big fan. But I just can't.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2007, 08:17:35 PM »
Lets make a list.

1) You know what pisses me off in Wrestling now? The way that the old WCW Heavyweight belt seems more important than the WWE Championship belt. For a start, I hate this belt, it looks taccy and I hate the way the wrestler who holds the belt has their name engraved in it, it looks stupid. This belt is horrible and everytime I see it I think of WCW. The World Wrestling Federation (Entertainment) belt used to be the belt that everyone wanted but now it seems like its second in line. That really pisses me off.

I prefer the Ric Flair belt. I think it looks nicer, particularly nicer than the Cena spinning belt. Add to that the fact that the Ric Flair belt was originally created as the new look NWA belt and the NWA belt is way more significant to wrestling than the WWF belt.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2007, 09:49:36 PM »
The Rock isn't there

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2007, 09:51:11 PM »
John Cena's reign of terror

swangin and bangin

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2007, 09:52:16 PM »
Everything
true story
it aint the same as it use to be
WCW with macho man, hogan, and rick flare >>>>>>>>>todays wrestling

westkoastanostra

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2007, 10:48:10 PM »
firing cryme tyme and marcus cor von (i hope it aint a race issue)

cena being immortal

king bookAAAAH quitting

khali winning the title but not kane

not pushing world's greatest tag team,

alll the wrestlers i hate holding titles and being pushed to the moon and not getting fired

suspendng mr. kennedy 4 impersonating a mcmahon

undertaker getting injured making his title reign short

westkoastanostra

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2007, 10:51:57 PM »
its like WWE aint no longer putting much thought into storylines, wrestlers, creativity because they got too much shit running and going on...they got 3 brands...back then it was so great because there was only one brand and competition was wcw

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2007, 10:29:10 AM »
^^Yup...Ultimately, I think the whole splitting up shit is what ruined it. It makes it everything feel so cluttered and much more annoying to try and follow. Wrestling died about the same time as the Attitude era...PeACe