Author Topic: Spider Loc Officially done with G-Unit?  (Read 832 times)

Quadruple OG

Spider Loc Officially done with G-Unit?
« on: September 19, 2007, 05:47:05 PM »
A friend of mine was listening to hot 97 this morning and said DJ Envy broke the news that spider was no longer a member of G-Unit records.  Any truth?

Would suck, especially since he has "G-Unit" tatted on him.  He could take the Game route.

Lunatic

Re: Spider Loc Officially done with G-Unit?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 05:48:49 PM »
LOL at ANYONE in the rap game getting they're group tatted on there skin...he should now in rap, most squads usually break up :P

i rather him off g-unit, then on it 2 be honest..and i got nothing against the unit, just loc ain't half bad, and i wanna hear music from him, and i've always doubted the unit would release his album anyway :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dubb Montana

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 05:53:34 PM »
I never liked him with G-Unit. He would of been better riding with Game cause they made some sick tracks. Westsidaz ft The Game, G-Malone & Spider Loc and Woozi

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 06:03:32 PM »
no one knew dude was alive before he signed with gunit

now he'll go back to being a joke, but after 240 bars, Game ended dudes career before it even started
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Tha Chemist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Regulator
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 06:09:07 PM »
i think lyrically, he'll be better without G-Unit

Re-Up Entertainment should sign him
WEST UP

IKnowEverything

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 06:21:46 PM »
hahahahaha nigga got owned he got g-unit tatted on him BLOODZ!!!!!!!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 06:22:57 PM »
LOL at ANYONE in the rap game getting they're group tatted on there skin...he should now in rap, most squads usually break up :P

i rather him off g-unit, then on it 2 be honest..and i got nothing against the unit, just loc ain't half bad, and i wanna hear music from him, and i've always doubted the unit would release his album anyway :-\

Ya but alotta people get tattys because of something that has happened in ur life, and he was signed to G Unit or still is who knows, but it doesnt matter if hes off off there now cause he still once was a member no matter what happens haha!!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 06:26:58 PM »
Nah this a rumour, spider just said "this still g unit" on his forum, im guessing it was just a rumour, i dont know why he didnt just say im still signed and it was just a rumour haha fuckin goof, but ya it was a rumour the guy at hot 97 is a dumb fuck lol!!!

Blu Lacez

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 06:32:07 PM »

Ya but alotta people get tattys because of something that has happened in ur life, and he was signed to G Unit or still is who knows, but it doesnt matter if hes off off there now cause he still once was a member no matter what happens haha!!!

true..Like How Tray Dee got a Dogg Pound Tat

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 06:36:22 PM »
His new album is banging.......I liked it.....But he was still all over G-units nuts always giving shoutouts and what not......

Hmmm, he gonna look like a fool if he leaves now.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 06:38:44 PM »
His new album is banging.......I liked it.....But he was still all over G-units nuts always giving shoutouts and what not......

50's gonna kick him out of anything, why would he ever leave? Hes in the best position any new artist can be in, hes signed to G Unit LOL, even with no album out with them lol!!!

Blu Lacez

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 06:50:33 PM »

Haven't had a chance to fully appreciate his new album musically and from a listenable and appreciative point of view.However i will get round to do so,real Soon! Suffice it to say,I'm diggin that track Prod By Capone-E think it's called "Love "

maxpowers

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2007, 08:05:23 PM »
I didn't go and get the EA Logo tattooed on my hand when i got the job.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 08:07:54 PM »
I didn't go and get the EA Logo tattooed on my hand when i got the job.

Because that doesnt mean shit hahahaha, he got paid more in 1 day then ur gonna get paid probably throughout the whole time ur gonna work there LMAO and EA and G Unit are 2 totally different things lmao!!!

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2007, 08:10:28 PM »
itd be tite if he was runnin with them anymore cuz i dont think its good for a west artist if he ever got an album out over there we would have to deal wit yayo, buck, banks, and 50 on the album

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers