Author Topic: Spider Loc Officially done with G-Unit?  (Read 825 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: Spider Loc Officially done with G-Unit?
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2007, 08:12:35 PM »
LMAO at the tattoo
i wouldnt tat shit on me unless i created it (company wise)
ya dig

maxpowers

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2007, 08:30:35 PM »
I didn't go and get the EA Logo tattooed on my hand when i got the job.

Because that doesnt mean shit hahahaha, he got paid more in 1 day then ur gonna get paid probably throughout the whole time ur gonna work there LMAO and EA and G Unit are 2 totally different things lmao!!!

Nah kid, whatever you do and get paid for is a Job and yes his job/career is Rapping and the company he works for is G-unit. He is an employee of the staffed company. Yes Spider may get paid more than me but nobody is clowning my career path on dubcnn or debating weather I still got a job or not and if ever i get terminated from my services at my job, i will take my tattoo free hand to another company while in spider's case....................u know what i mean. I was just using my example as a parody/joke feel me?
Peace

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2007, 09:02:51 PM »

Because that doesnt mean shit hahahaha, he got paid more in 1 day then ur gonna get paid probably throughout the whole time ur gonna work there LMAO and EA and G Unit are 2 totally different things lmao!!!

Nah kid, whatever you do and get paid for is a Job and yes his job/career is Rapping and the company he works for is G-unit. He is an employee of the staffed company. Yes Spider may get paid more than me but nobody is clowning my career path on dubcnn or debating weather I still got a job or not and if ever i get terminated from my services at my job, i will take my tattoo free hand to another company while in spider's case....................u know what i mean. I was just using my example as a parody/joke feel me?
Peace

Haha ya i feel u!!!

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007, 05:19:45 AM »

why not i have a royal mail logo tatted on my forhead

Okka

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2007, 10:34:59 AM »
LOL at ANYONE in the rap game getting they're group tatted on there skin...he should now in rap, most squads usually break up :P

i rather him off g-unit, then on it 2 be honest..and i got nothing against the unit, just loc ain't half bad, and i wanna hear music from him, and i've always doubted the unit would release his album anyway :-\

Ya but alotta people get tattys because of something that has happened in ur life, and he was signed to G Unit or still is who knows, but it doesnt matter if hes off off there now cause he still once was a member no matter what happens haha!!!

true..Like How Tray Dee got a Dogg Pound Tat

What, how you know that?

Retro

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2007, 12:09:26 PM »
it doesn't even matter. Even when he was signed to g unit. He was no where to be seen.

DJSpin

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2007, 12:18:10 PM »
is this arachnid's cd out yet or did it just leak?     any links?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2007, 12:37:11 PM »
I said it a while back it was gonna happen...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=146499.0

Lately Spider Loc, Hot Rod, and MOP haven't been anywhere with G-Unit.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2007, 12:58:42 PM »
Spi is good on the Unit. He just aint never gon be one of the original members or be on any shows wit 50 like Banks, Buck and Yayo will be

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2007, 02:33:56 PM »
I never liked him with G-Unit. He would of been better riding with Game cause they made some sick tracks. Westsidaz ft The Game, G-Malone & Spider Loc and Woozi

can u hook that track up??

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 04:28:25 PM »
I never liked him with G-Unit. He would of been better riding with Game cause they made some sick tracks. Westsidaz ft The Game, G-Malone & Spider Loc and Woozi

can u hook that track up??

Get the songs Lifes A Bitch also!!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2007, 06:19:53 PM »
Lol, wow !!! Hate to bust anyone's bubble but Spider loc is not leaving, nor is getting booted out of G-unit or plans to anytime soon ! It's amazing how many people will take a rumor and run with it instead of following facts ! Hot 97 fm is also getting pretty tired of these rumors involving their radio team, especially Dj Envy for the source of this ridiculous spread. As a west coast forum member, I think it is in everyone's best interest to support a west coast artist by spreading facts rather than keeping up fictitious alibis and rumors ! 
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 06:22:42 PM by JUICY GIRL »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2007, 06:30:25 PM »
Lol, wow !!! Hate to bust anyone's bubble but Spider loc is not leaving, nor is getting booted out of G-unit or plans to anytime soon ! It's amazing how many people will take a rumor and run with it instead of following facts ! Hot 97 fm is also getting pretty tired of these rumors involving their radio team, especially Dj Envy for the source of this ridiculous spread. As a west coast forum member, I think it is in everyone's best interest to support a west coast artist by spreading facts rather than keeping up fictitious alibis and rumors ! 

Holy fuck, can u please stop whining and sucking ur gods dick every 2 seconds, can u sleep at night? You go 2 far. Do u honestly think any1 on this forum give 2 shits about what u say? Or me in fact or any1 on the board, no ones gonna do anything different cause 1 person said so lmao, so just dont bother, its just how the internet works, hop off ur gods dick and get outta the house!!!