Author Topic: The College Football Thread...  (Read 479 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The College Football Thread...
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2007, 02:07:54 PM »
Mac 10, you were confused?

What a piece of shit liar...I hate cats like that. If you can honestly say you were confused about the title, I'll change it. But please man up and speak truth.

You ain't gonna fuckin blackmail me.  If you do this, I'll do that. Take yourself for a fuck.

I am simply pointing out the bullshit you made up including the bullshit thread just so we could change our shit to suit you but you won't even do the same. Heroic.

I'm pretty sure everyone comprehends what "College Football" constitutes...I think I'll take a pass...Thank you very much.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2007, 02:12:09 PM »

What a piece of shit liar...I hate cats like that. If you can honestly say you were confused about the title, I'll change it. But please man up and speak truth.

You ain't gonna fuckin blackmail me.  If you do this, I'll do that. Take yourself for a fuck.

I am simply pointing out the bullshit you made up including the bullshit thread just so we could change our shit to suit you but you won't even do the same. Heroic.

I'm pretty sure everyone comprehends what "College Football" constitutes...I think I'll take a pass...Thank you very much.

This does not surprise me in bit, I'm just glad everyone else can see it and they now know your "End the Confusion" thread was bullshit just to get your own way. :)
NO MORE WAR

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2007, 02:13:00 PM »

co sign

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2007, 02:30:33 PM »

This does not surprise me in bit, I'm just glad everyone else can see it and they now know your "End the Confusion" thread was bullshit just to get your own way. :)

The fact that you're tryna say this thread caused any sort of confusion to begin with only further proves my point about you whiney Euros...

Like I said:
If you can honestly say you (or anyone else) was confused about the title, I'll change it. But please man up and speak truth.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2007, 02:47:08 PM »
Let's talk predictions!!

a determined Florida upsets a resting on it's laurels LSU in a close game.....
USC pissed about last week stomps the shit out of Stanford...

Next?
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2007, 07:00:03 PM »
lol...poor stanford
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2007, 06:27:16 PM »
What a strange Saturday so far...

No Final scores yet, but here's what we have...

USC  16 - Stanford 7 in the 3rd Quarter!! Jesus Christ, they should be stomping the shit out of them....

Florida 10 - LSU 0 - 2nd Quarter.. Ooooh.. I knew this was gonna be a tough game for LSU..

UCLA 3  - Notre Dame 3 in the 2nd quarter.. another WTF!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2007, 07:41:39 PM »
USC loses!!   USC 23 - Stanford 24

Those fuckin' retards... Booty is a literal asshole like his name suggests... and fuck Pete Carroll too..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2007, 07:43:38 PM »
that was gay! , there goes our championship hopes.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2007, 07:48:03 PM »
they deserved that loss though... they needed to be humbled .... you can see that those dudes were too cocky, not practicing hard enough and partying like crazy..

Now they lose to a freshman playing his first College game... assholes

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2007, 09:56:07 PM »
Congrats to LSU... they pulled it out in the end. Even though I was rooting like hell against them, I can appreciate a good win.

and LMAO @ UCLA! Losing to Notre Dame.... tsk tsk... but a bad day overall for L.A. college teams... oh well..

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2007, 02:26:45 PM »
hahahhaha....USC lost!...TOO STANFORD?!?!?!

Oh well..ND got its first win...no BCS for UCLA ;)...or USC...USC is DONE..they only got California and Oregon left on their schedule...thats it...even if their gonna have to kick some ass to convince the voters
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2007, 06:30:19 AM »
where can i watch college football???...is it on television didnt realize it had a followin like that

my mate played up in notts last week...scored two goals then got seNT OFF...it was fuckin hilarious...the fans was goin nutty

cant wait to see how they get on without him...he's there top scorer

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2007, 12:01:34 PM »
^ quiet you....

Anyway... looks like Mark Sanchez is getting the start in place of John David Booty... good riddence...