Author Topic: The College Football Thread...  (Read 481 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The College Football Thread...
« on: September 30, 2007, 08:47:32 PM »
This past saturday was the weekend of the upset as 8 teams in the top 25 got their asses handed to them. My team (USC) played like shit and nearly was one of them!

Who's your team? (if you follow college)...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Sparegeez

Re: The College Football Thread...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 08:56:31 PM »
I like Cal but I was rooting for Oregon because of Dennis Dixon. He went to my high school and my girlfriend's cousin is a really good friend of him.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 09:00:17 PM »
I'm an Oklahoma State fan.  We're 2-2 overall, 1-0 in conference.  Texas and Oklahoma both lost yesterday so we're on top (along w/ Texas A&M, who we play next week) in the Big XII South.  Yall might have seen our Coach Mike Gundy put that media bitch on blast on tv this week-it was everywhere.

Our offense is potent as fuck, our defense is soft as shit. 

Sparegeez

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 09:04:35 PM »
I'm an Oklahoma State fan.  We're 2-2 overall, 1-0 in conference.  Texas and Oklahoma both lost yesterday so we're on top (along w/ Texas A&M, who we play next week) in the Big XII South.  Yall might have seen our Coach Mike Gundy put that media bitch on blast on tv this week-it was everywhere.

ever since we picked up Rashaun Woods from OSU, I can't stand that fucking team.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 09:36:30 PM »

LMAO... your coach blasting that bitch was fun to watch...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 10:37:55 PM »
usc will regain no. 1 status again if and when they beat the other ranked teams in their conference. we got cal and ucla , so all we got to do is beat them and we got no. 1 spot back again.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 10:45:33 PM »
I heard that they only dropped to 2 in the AP poll, but stayed #1 in the other two...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 10:53:51 PM »
I heard that they only dropped to 2 in the AP poll, but stayed #1 in the other two...

yeah, it's not that bad.

as long as we're number 1 or 2 at the end of the year we'll win another championship.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 11:17:25 PM »
I had 6 heart attacks watching the USC-Washington game. LSU deserves the #1 spot since they crushed their opponent, while USC barely got the win. I don't see how the Coach's poll still has USC at number 2. It's going to be interesting to see the computer rankings when they come out. I'm not too worried about USC though. If you commit 16 penalties and still end up winning a game their is defiantly some good in that. Props to Cal. too. The Pac 10 is dominating football this year (sucks to be UCLA though).

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 11:20:41 PM »
there is always those close tough games against underrated opponents that you have to win, and that was one of them... LSU has a real test next week and that should tell us more about that team. 

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2007, 06:12:23 AM »
This past saturday was the weekend of the upset as 8 teams in the top 25 got their asses handed to them. My team (USC) played like shit and nearly was one of them!

I was actually at that game. Husky stadium was going nuts. The fumbled punt  on our own 45 fucked it up for us. It seemed like everything was in place for a great ending. Even the punt block at the end to get us within 3 for a chance to onside kick it.

great game.

Too bad my fighting irish suck lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2007, 06:18:28 AM »
usc will regain no. 1 status again if and when they beat the other ranked teams in their conference. we got cal and ucla , so all we got to do is beat them and we got no. 1 spot back again.

nope

LSU has its SEC games still agianst florida, Kentucky, Bama and Auburn.

EAST/SOUTH bias when it comes to college football

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2007, 11:44:46 AM »

ever since we picked up Rashaun Woods from OSU, I can't stand that fucking team.

He was never healthy, I feel bad for dude.  Actually not too much as he's a millionaire anyway.  We graduated at the same time and I actually played Halo 1 w/ him on several occasions as one of my homies on the track team went to high school with him.  He's a good dude, real quiet and humble.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2007, 04:12:22 PM »
Get a fucking "NFL" or "American Football" put on this title please.
NO MORE WAR

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2007, 04:13:38 PM »
^^I think everyone knows what "College Football" constitutes.