Author Topic: Lil Wayne responds to 50 Cent's comments (interview, not a song)  (Read 541 times)

everlast1986

Re: Lil Wayne responds to 50 Cent's comments (interview, not a song)
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2007, 02:39:04 PM »
Steven Tyler? That's the nigga with the big lips? That nigga's like the worst ever! The secret - WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T SING UNLESS YOU'RE ROBIN THICKE!

I like some of the dudes music but this is a contender for dumbest quote of the year.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2007, 02:52:21 PM »
Steven Tyler? That's the nigga with the big lips? That nigga's like the worst ever! The secret - WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T SING UNLESS YOU'RE ROBIN THICKE!

I like some of the dudes music but this is a contender for dumbest quote of the year.

Thank you

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2007, 02:56:48 PM »
...smh, never was interested in the guys music (boring, horrible flow with shitty punchlines) and he must be one of the dumbest rappers out.

D4L>Lil Wayne

too far?? i dunno...

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2007, 03:01:19 PM »
...smh, never was interested in the guys music (boring, horrible flow with shitty punchlines) and he must be one of the dumbest rappers out.

D4L>Lil Wayne

too far?? i dunno...

Wow. Lil Wayne has some real dope tracks imo and is definently one of the best artists of 2007.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2007, 03:06:51 PM »

D4L>Lil Wayne

too far?? i dunno...

Wow. Lil Wayne has some real dope tracks imo and is definently one of the best artists of 2007.

i will admit this, i havent heard any of his Carter albums, or his Drought mixtapes but any song i hear him on (Juelz' album, Barry Bonds etc) has just been pretty damn poor. does no one else think he has a very annoying voice?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2007, 03:59:16 PM »

D4L>Lil Wayne

too far?? i dunno...

In my opnion he has good songs according to today standards. 10-12 years ago this woulnt slide.

And after that dumbass Steven Tyler statement i question his knowledge.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2007, 05:35:56 PM »
lmao,this is a prime example of why there is only a select few rappers i can take serious.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2007, 07:09:35 PM »
^^I fucks with Trailer Park Boys, they always in my hood lol. But anyways whens Weezy's album coming out, anyone know?

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2007, 08:02:30 PM »

D4L>Lil Wayne

too far?? i dunno...

i will admit this, i havent heard any of his Carter albums, or his Drought mixtapes but any song i hear him on (Juelz' album, Barry Bonds etc) has just been pretty damn poor. does no one else think he has a very annoying voice?

I understand. Check them out and let me know what you think.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2007, 08:57:47 PM »

D4L>Lil Wayne

too far?? i dunno...

I understand. Check them out and let me know what you think.
es-jay,i feel you homie,i felt the same way til bundy dropped some knowledge bout the mixtapes. he might not become a favorite but he's got some good shit here and there.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2007, 09:08:31 PM »
^^I fucks with Trailer Park Boys, they always in my hood lol.
lol,cant fuck wit bubbles +1

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2007, 10:12:23 PM »

SERIOUSLY i stopped reading  the article when this retard said that.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09