Author Topic: Anbody Wants To Take A WWE Survey  (Read 96 times)

Matrix

• Lil Geezy
Anbody Wants To Take A WWE Survey
« on: October 04, 2007, 11:39:16 AM »
Hey y'all this is for a class of mine and I appreciate if you would participate.  The topic is about violent and sexual content on WWE television programming.  There are 9 questions provided and you can answer them like this:

1 25-31
2 Female
3 Some College
4 SD
5 D
6 SA
etc

Please answer the following according to you

1. Age:              18-24                       25-31                       32+
2. Gender:          Male                         Female
3. Education:      H.S.Diploma               Some College             College Degree                   Post Grad

Please answer the following that best pertain to how you feel

4. I believe that the violent and sexual content of WWE television programming has a negative effect on its youth audience.

SA                     A                          N                         D                        SD

5. I believe that parents should be in control of what their children view on televison.

SA                      A                           N                         D                      SD

6. I believe the WWE television ratings will drop if the program toned down the violent and sexual content.

SA                        A                        N                          D                      SD

7. I believe the toning down of violent and sexual content on WWE television, and other television programs, can decrease
violent and sexual content committed by teenagers.

SA                       A                       N                          D                         SD

8. The Women in the WWE currently are portrayed using their sexual body parts rather than using athleticism to entertain.

SA                        A                      N                          D                          SD

9. I feel that television plays the most influential role for youth in American society.

SA                       A                       N                         D                         SD