Author Topic: E-Knoc Unveils "The Promise Land" Album For Free Download (Rythmn D/BigMoz) HOT!  (Read 198 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Dont miss this!!!

http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/eknoc/ (FREE ALBUM DOWNLOAD + TRACKLIST)

Album Review >  http://www.dubcnn.com/features/reviews/thepromiseland/

E-Knoc Unveils "The Promise Land" For Free Download - August 8, 2007 By : Rud

It's been a little over two years since we first introduced this artist to you; July 2005 saw the Dubcnn arrival of the then named Enock. Since then the Los Angeles native has had a name change and now officially has his first street album out, available for download as part of the Dubcnn Digital Distribution Network.

E-Knoc is an artist that captures your imagination the moment you hear him, whether its over familiar beats of the original production supplied on this album from producers including Bad Seed, St. Eyes, Rhythm D and Big Moz - E-Knoc delivers for everyone - from being spiritual to down right street.

His debut street album "The Promise Land" is a 15 track project that spans so many horizons we would be hard pressed to outline them all - suffice it to say that in an age where everybody’s aspiring to be something, where every cat south of Sunset Blvd is a rapper - E-Knoc's sole aim is to "show yall how the West Coast really rocks."

Out with the khakis and in with the Evisus, E-Knoc is another prime example of the "New West" mentality that is shaking the West Coast Hip-Hop landscape. The album serves as a day in the life account of a black kid breezing through the streets of L.A. with some big dreams of his own, picking up knowledge and insight along the way. E-Knoc is truly a rare breed in today’s climate as he is a well rounded MC who actually cares about what’s coming out of his mouth.

When we asked him to sum up the "The Promise Land" E-Knoc explained; "All you guys have to do is listen to the whole thing. The tape is serious, funny, simple, complex, ignorant and educational all at the same time! [Tracks] 1-15 is a day in the life with me. Sun up to sun down til the sun comes back up. Full circle you feel me?"

All that is left for us to do now is hand over that question for you to answer. Below is the link to the Dubcnn Download page for "The Promise Land" where you can get all 15 tracks covering the entire Hip Hop spectrum. From trunk rattlers like "Bang" and "I Be," to the smoothed out melody of "Do You Mind." From the descriptive storytelling on "How I Became Me" and "Street Lights" to the consciousness of "Malcolm X" right around to the introspection of "Mind Games." "The Promise Land" ensures that E-Knoc will take his place amongst some of the brightest new talent and its safe to say it won't be long until the world takes note.

Those of you who wish to read a review of the album, check out Lord Funk's take on the The Promise Land as he awards 3.5 Dubs and the Dub Quotable; "E-Knoc is a confident MC with lyrics, flow and charisma, and this album gives him plenty of opportunities to showcase all three."

E-Knoc - The Promise Land (Free Download)

For the latest news and information from E-Knoc ensure you stay tuned to Dubcnn, in the meantime head over to his official MySpace page.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

BritneySpears

Out with the khakis and in with the Evisus, E-Knoc is another prime example of the "New West" mentality that is shaking the West Coast Hip-Hop landscape.

I don't know if that's such a positive thing.

I just skimmed through the mixtape... I'm not feeling this guy's flow at all. The 12th track is alright, but other than that I'm not impressed. I think I'm gonna delete this off my hard drive in a minute.

Blu Lacez

Out with the khakis and in with the Evisus, E-Knoc is another prime example of the "New West" mentality that is shaking the West Coast Hip-Hop landscape.

I don't know if that's such a positive thing.

I just skimmed through the mixtape... I'm not feeling this guy's flow at all. The 12th track is alright, but other than that I'm not impressed. I think I'm gonna delete this off my hard drive in a minute.

Are U serious??

well i giuess the "proof is in the pudding"

I'll check it, and see what i think!!
props on the d feedback M

d-nice

Dubcnn might as well be a record label with as much exclusive material they drop.

Blu Lacez

His flow is Not Bad!

Though i've only checked Two tracks, I see that Vitamin D Prod a track on this Tape,
& seeing how i liked "A Bitch i Knew' From Snoop Blue Carpet, i figured i shuld check dis beat out

And I was Not dissappointed!!
beat is Fresh & Crisp!
All  3 Rappers, flowed pretty Good!!
gon check the other tracks, but this Vitamin D Prod track is repeat for a few spins already! 8) 8)

Mauzip I checked that Track 12, the track is Not Bad, but i prefer Track 7.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Props for the replies so far guys, E-Knoc will be checking them out today and he values all responses!

Keep it coming, please critique the music and enjoy it!

D~Nice...you just never know whats round the corner! ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

d-nice

Props for the replies so far guys, E-Knoc will be checking them out today and he values all responses!

Keep it coming, please critique the music and enjoy it!

D~Nice...you just never know whats round the corner! ;D

I believe it. It's Sky's The Limit with this site man. Much respect for what you guys do on a day to day basis reppin this hip hop.

YEA5985

• Lil Geezy
E-knoc is the shit he doesn't talk about all the shame shit that everyone talks about and how he says that he doesnt buy in to that advertising shit they put in rap. He is one of the few rappers that actually speak the truth and that is rare