Author Topic: Step your Cooking Game up  (Read 285 times)

E. J. Rizo

Step your Cooking Game up
« on: October 09, 2007, 09:15:41 PM »

cooked my dinner on friday! :-)

moving on up ... long ways from when i was cooking Cup o Noodles and scrambling eggs hahah :-)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Step your Cooking Game up
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 09:16:17 PM »
Looks fire. 8)

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 09:19:00 PM »
 :stir:

Hey Ma

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 09:21:40 PM »
looks good yo. im gonna be cooking when my girl comes so i've got this salmon bake all planned out. ladies love a man who can cook with confidence like its nothing and dont get all excited about it

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 09:32:10 PM »
wtf, i got that same plate in my cupboard, design i mean..
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 10:08:26 PM »
nice you seasoning it up or just throw it in and bake it?

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 10:20:49 PM »
i can cook whatever it don't matter what i can make it.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Hey Ma

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 10:57:15 PM »

throw some carmelized lemons inside the salmon, then some chopped up onions, shrooms, shrimps, put it in a sauce throw a bunch of that inside the fish and all over the top of it. seasoning salt and lots of it, pepper, whatever else i got around the house that looks good. rich in flavor

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2007, 03:47:43 AM »
im married, thats why i have a wife
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007, 07:41:19 AM »
im married, thats why i have a wife
LOL PROPS!

shit .. i need to get me one of those... haha jk

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2007, 08:09:15 AM »

throw some carmelized lemons inside the salmon, then some chopped up onions, shrooms, shrimps, put it in a sauce throw a bunch of that inside the fish and all over the top of it. seasoning salt and lots of it, pepper, whatever else i got around the house that looks good. rich in flavor
damn nice 1+. i hear a lot of people say they know how to do their thing in the kitchen. But when i see them doing their thing they just throw it and and don't do anything especially when they are cooking meat. anybody can do that

We Fly High

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2007, 11:25:34 AM »
that does look really good haha. i dont know how to cook a single thing. but ive been pretty inspired to. ive been watchin a lot of food network and top chefs recently, and its encouraging me to step my game up. too bad i live in a studio without  a kitchen right now... but next year, its on. but its also hard to cook for one person, when youre living by yourself. you gotta buy like hella small portions from the grocery store and shit, and if you cook a lot, its not like you can relaly save it for leftovers and eat it for like 4 days straight.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2007, 12:28:38 PM »
that does look really good haha. i dont know how to cook a single thing. but ive been pretty inspired to. ive been watchin a lot of food network and top chefs recently, and its encouraging me to step my game up. too bad i live in a studio without  a kitchen right now... but next year, its on. but its also hard to cook for one person, when youre living by yourself. you gotta buy like hella small portions from the grocery store and shit, and if you cook a lot, its not like you can relaly save it for leftovers and eat it for like 4 days straight.
i have a george forman grill and a rice cooker.. and damn can you cook just about anything on those two things... steam veggies, and rice on the steamer... and cook up your meats and other stuff on the grill... as a matter of fact the picture up there i made the steak with the george forman grill.... corn (from a can) and potatoes on the stove and salad well.. just came out of a bag... but shit was a great dinner... forgot to mention the sweet kawaiian roll too ...  :-)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2007, 12:45:31 PM »
all you need in life is  a george forman grill, a nice little fire, a pot, a pan, a knife, a fork, a spoon or two, and you can have a thanksgiving dinner.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09