Author Topic: I am so SICK of the food SHRINKING!  (Read 290 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I am so SICK of the food SHRINKING!
« on: October 11, 2007, 10:14:52 AM »
They shrinked these

And these

The Bags Got Smaller

And now they shrinked these

Just becuz muthafuckin' people don't know when to stop eating, EVERYBODY suffers, fuck that shit, that ain't right.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I am so SICK of the food SHRINKING!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 10:18:02 AM »
You should go to Europe...they don't serve half of what they serve out here. Notice how there's always food left over when you go to a restaurant out here? That's because they serve 1 person enough food for 3. It's not like that in other countries...America is just getting with the program. Watch as medium cups at McDonalds replace large over the next few years or so...PeACe

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 10:18:15 AM »
word, small size and almost same price, fuck that, that shit is for japanese muthafuckas

8) 8) 8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 10:22:59 AM »
That shit is scary.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 10:23:17 AM »
word, small size and almost same price, fuck that, that shit is for japanese muthafuckas

8) 8) 8)

lol.

anyway, just make your own damn rice krispy treats fool...its pretty fuckin easy, and you can make it as big as you want.   ;)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

bez

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 10:28:46 AM »
healthy eating is the way forward though. Obviously them foods you have mentioned arent healthy, so making them smaller helps the obeseity problem and other shit like that.

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 10:50:08 AM »
healthy eating is the way forward though. Obviously them foods you have mentioned arent healthy, so making them smaller helps the obeseity problem and other shit like that.

not really, cause the fat asses will just buy more quantities of it if they want
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 12:04:27 PM »
You should go to Europe...they don't serve half of what they serve out here. Notice how there's always food left over when you go to a restaurant out here? That's because they serve 1 person enough food for 3. It's not like that in other countries...America is just getting with the program. Watch as medium cups at McDonalds replace large over the next few years or so...PeACe

ya'll are honestly just greedy bastards lol... That why you's have the biggest problem with Obesity

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 01:39:05 PM »

ya'll are honestly just greedy bastards lol... That why you's have the biggest problem with Obesity

I don't think it has as much to do with greed, honestly...

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 01:43:28 PM »
go to subway u can get 3 foot longs after 4pm for 12 bucks :)

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 02:08:48 PM »
Watched a special on Obesity & Diet in the US. Even though it was on CNN, it was actually very interesting. In part, this program showed that a general US population adopting healthier eating habits with more fruit and vegetable variety just wouldn't be economically sustainable. More than 50% of US farmlands are occupied with Corn and Soy production, supplying the raw material for High Fructose Corn Syrup and Soybean Oil, in turn producing all that junk food shit.

It's sad, but these smaller portion sizes mean more money out of everyone's pockets, not just the "fat" people who seemingly can't control themselves. Parents need to step up. Halloween on the rise too.

go to subway u can get 3 foot longs after 4pm for 12 bucks :)

Good deal! Excellent alternative as well!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 02:14:30 PM »

not really, cause the fat asses will just buy more quantities of it if they want

well it helps the economy then ,lol.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 02:16:50 PM »

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 12:37:25 AM »
the proper way to say it is "they shrunk"

not "they shrinked"

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 10:20:11 AM »

i've heard and read the exact opposite. and in an economic sense it makes sense. americans get more food by the dollar.

i hear they serve smaller portions in europe

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram