Author Topic: RAIDERS vs CHARGERS!!!  (Read 498 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

RAIDERS vs CHARGERS!!!
« on: October 11, 2007, 02:17:19 PM »
The best weekend of football all year, when the Raiders come down here to SD. So whats the word yall....do the Raiders have a shot?

I say YES!!!!

True, the Chargers performance last week at Denver makes me worry a little. They have so much talent, you just knew they wouldnt play bad the entire season. Ive been waiting for them to erupt, and maybe go on a roll. But the Raiders are much improved. We're not the team of a year ago, and are fighting more each game. We've had 2 weeks to prepare. Hopefully Lamont Jordan will return and we can play some smashmouth ball.

Who would have thought the battle for first place in the AFC West would be week 6....Chargers vs Raiders?!

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: RAIDERS vs CHARGERS!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 02:24:04 PM »
The Raiders have no chance. They beat the Dolphins, Lions, and Browns. Not exactly dominating teams. And they lost to the Broncos who the Chargers beat 41-3. Enjoy first place while you still have it Raider fans. ;D

d-nice

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 02:32:45 PM »
We have got to keep LT in check. If we can do that and continue to run the ball well I like our chances.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 03:58:05 PM »
If oakland wins this game they will win the division. Mark my words

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 04:05:36 PM »
Chargers have no chance at all.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 04:17:50 PM »
If the Raiders can run the ball like they have been than, i think they can steal this game. Lamont is definately not going to be playing so its up to Rhoades in his first game and Justin Fargas out of USC he rushed for 179 yards against miami and is a great change of pace back. Also look for Curry have a nice game he'll be matched up against Jammer who's been strugling lately.

-Go Raiders
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 04:22:19 PM »

Dude seriously, stick to basketball. That comment was just ridiculous.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 04:31:38 PM »

please stick with basketball.

Chargers will win by more then 3 td's

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 05:20:10 PM »
The Raiders have no chance. They beat the Dolphins, Lions, and Browns. Not exactly dominating teams. And they lost to the Broncos who the Chargers beat 41-3. Enjoy first place while you still have it Raider fans. ;D

We lost to the Lions, and probably should have beat the Broncos. Either way, the Lions are pretty scitzo. One week they look terrible, the next week theyre an offensive powerhouse. Same with the Browns really. The Dolphins do suck though. As for the Chargers, they have only had ONE impressive week out of 5. They are obviously one of the most talented teams in the league, and favored to win. But it would be completely stupid on their part to underestimate the Raiders. This is a Rivalry game which are always unpredictable...and if you recall, KC came into Qualcomm and beat you guys with probably the worst offense in the league....other then San Fran.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 06:39:14 PM »
it'll be a fun game to watch.  i'll just leave it at that.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 06:44:45 PM »

We lost to the Lions, and probably should have beat the Broncos. Either way, the Lions are pretty scitzo. One week they look terrible, the next week theyre an offensive powerhouse. Same with the Browns really. The Dolphins do suck though. As for the Chargers, they have only had ONE impressive week out of 5. They are obviously one of the most talented teams in the league, and favored to win. But it would be completely stupid on their part to underestimate the Raiders. This is a Rivalry game which are always unpredictable...and if you recall, KC came into Qualcomm and beat you guys with probably the worst offense in the league....other then San Fran.

+1
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 09:29:36 PM »
it'll be a fun game to watch.  i'll just leave it at that.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 07:23:03 AM »
I'm really feelin the raiders this year after all the shitty ass football they've been playing in recent years, hope they can pull this one out

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 12:03:38 PM »
LMAO@the butt-hurt punks getting mad over my comment.

I only said that to counter what Ted said...I knew ya'll would bitch. :laugh:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 01:10:31 PM »
if you say so "raider fan" lol

but for reals, oakland actually has a bonefied shot. the chargers have the potential to light up the score board but they've only been able to do that ONE time this year. the raiders have a defense that could easily stop that if what we've seen from the chargers this year holds constant.

i'm not making no prediction cuz it HONESTLY could go either way in a BIG way .

i'm just going to be switching back and forth between this and the cowboy game.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09