Author Topic: Snoop Dogg,Kurupt,D12,Liks,NateDogg etc..........  (Read 78 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
Snoop Dogg,Kurupt,D12,Liks,NateDogg etc..........
« on: July 17, 2001, 09:14:24 PM »
Hey All.......just thought i would brag a little bit......

but Friday....I am headed to Summer Jam.....Snoop  Kurupt and Company...are coming into town....along with Ja Rule and a bunch of other fools.....and X to the Z.......are coming to the Gorge.....its a Concert type setting stadium..that looks over the columbia River.....90+ degree weather...women barely wearing anything..and the cops not doing a damn thing..with 23,000 plus people......i cant wait to see snoop again in........that is on Friday....I will report back to ya'll on sunday or monday...........it is a huge camp ground and after the concert..it is one big party....smokin and drinking.........lol fuckin too..lol...but.....the motto every year...is what happens at the Gorge....Stays at the Gorge.......
You dont have Gf's and Bf's at the gorge!!!!

but yeah..snoop Dizzle and fam will be there....and a after party at planet hollywood..where my friend is the bouncer..he is going to try to get snoop and fam to sign something for me....if he does....i will let ya'll know......at planet hollywood he will be kickin it with DJ Funk Daddy,  http://www.funkdaddy.com/home.htm
hey ya'lll pick up some of his remixes..there tight....he is good friends with DJ jam.......
but n e ways.......i hope all of you guys get to see snoop in concert this summer also.........

Peace Hambone
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home