Author Topic: Anyone know the sales for "Doctor's Advocate" ???  (Read 495 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Anyone know the sales for "Doctor's Advocate" ???
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007, 07:27:17 PM »
his either VERY VERY close to plat or plat

Snoopafly-1986

Re: Anyone know the sales for "Doctor's Advocate" ???
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 03:38:10 AM »
this is an old article from June at it says he's at 1.5 worldwide 8)

http://www.undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=2228

Akon And The Game To "Roc" Australia
by Andrew Tijs - June 4 2007
photo by Ros O'Gorman

The third Roc Tha Block event brings Akon, The Game and Naughty By Nature to Australia.

Last year's massive event, headlined by rap's reigning mogul Jay-Z, was going to be hard to top. But the Roc Tha Block organisers have trumped expectations by securing the talents of the most ubiquitous rap stars of the last few years, Akon.

Akon will be joined by multi-platinum West Coast hip hop star The Game. The Californian's gangsta debut 'The Documentary' hit number one in the US in 2004 and his 2006 follow-up 'Doctor's Advocate' has sold 1.5 million copies worldwide. These two modern hip-hop icons will also be joined by old-school party hip-hop legends Naughty By Nature.

Akon said in a press release, "I can't wait to finally perform for my fans in Australia". The Game also glowed, "I've heard a lot of good things about this event and I'm ready to come and Roc tha Block, the West Coast way". Tickets go on sale June 13.

Tour Dates:
Saturday August 11 – Vodaphone Arena, Melbourne
Sunday August 12 – Entertainment Centre, Sydney
Monday August 13 – Entertainment Centre, Adelaide