Author Topic: Rugby vs American Football  (Read 2080 times)

Elano

Rugby vs American Football
« on: October 16, 2007, 11:32:31 PM »
It's like a neverending story,but i'd like to know what's your thoughts about it.
For the american people "rugby is gay" and is for those who can't make it to the Nfl.....i prefer the rugby not because i'm european but 'cause i think it's more heavy as a sport. The Nfl players play with a fuckin helmet on their head,the rugby players go out from the field with stitches all over the head/face....WHO'S GAY ?  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Rugby vs American Football
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 12:35:58 AM »
LOL@rugby

Elano

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 01:57:48 AM »

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 02:03:49 AM »
I'd say Rugby is the more manly sport...not sayin "American Rugby" is a sissy sport by no means...dem Rugby boys dont play...look at the size of them guys its a joke...The NFL defintly has a bigger market for promotion though and is far more lucrative than any of the Rugby governing bodies

imo both borin ass sports....no flow to the game...they both stop like every 10 seconds...watched a bit of NFL last night sayin that...didnt watch the whole game jst wanted to see what the fuss was about

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 03:16:08 AM »
Rugby Is My New Obsession. I keep my TV on Setanta Sports and I watch every league and game when I can, European and Australian.

And Im American.

Elano

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 07:58:21 AM »
dem Rugby boys dont play...look at the size of them guys its a joke...

????

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 08:13:16 AM »
imo both borin ass sports....no flow to the game...they both stop like every 10 seconds...

kemizt

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 09:06:36 AM »
dem Rugby boys dont play...look at the size of them guys its a joke...

????

there about the same size as the NFL players look with all the padding on

i wouldnt be lookin to brawl wit any of them 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 10:41:10 AM »
LMAO@rugby players being as big as football players. :-X

westsiderider323

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 03:45:00 PM »
ive seen a rugby game b4 homie that shit iz wacc
doesnt compare to american football
and i play football im actually injured right now in rugby u cant knocc tha shit outta someone tha way u cud in real football

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 04:02:28 PM »
yeah Football all the way. if i said it once i've said it a MILLION times already.  just LET them put a defense from the NFL in the rugby leagues and it's OVER , the rugby squad would be down to their 4th string players. remember there's a reason why there's padding in the NFL.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Elano

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 11:33:11 PM »
yeah Football all the way. if i said it once i've said it a MILLION times already.  just LET them put a defense from the NFL in the rugby leagues and it's OVER , the rugby squad would be down to their 4th string players. remember there's a reason why there's padding in the NFL.

DOPING is legal in the Nfl,and the players are bigger just thanks to the fuckin steroids.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 11:55:09 PM »

DOPING is legal in the Nfl,and the players are bigger just thanks to the fuckin steroids.

no it's not.lol. just ask shawn marrimen. lol you can't smoke pot without ending up like ricky williams

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 09:55:43 AM »
LOL...first it was "rugby players are just as big", now its "football players are bigger because of the steriods". ::)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 10:00:18 AM »

lol @ saying an NFL defense would destory a rugby team.. honestly though have you ever watched a proper game of rugby? im confident ive seen more nfl games compared to yanks watching rugby.. they are both different games with very different rules the only thing they have in common is that in both sports you get to hitt players hard.. so saying that an nfl defensive line up would take down a rugby team is a stupid comment