Author Topic: "Pass Me The Mic" Insists E-White, Meech Wells Mixtape "New West Order" (Audio)  (Read 373 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

Audio

E-White - Pass Me The Mic [Produced by Meech Wells & Skwirm]

"Pass Me The Mic" Insists E-White, Meech Wells Mixtape - October 17, 2007 By : Rud

Dubcnn is back today with another exclusive world premiere from E-White and Meech Wells. Having reunited in late August we have been keeping you updated on the duo and their latest music as they have been in the studio daily.

The song we have for you today is going to feature on the upcoming mixtape entitled "New West World Order" that will include production from Meech Wells and the Soul Mechanix as well as artists including Eastwood, Jay Rock, E-White and many more.

"Pass Me The Mic" is two verses of E-White addressing people he currently doesn't get along with over a fast paced, melodic production from Meech Wells and Skwirm of the Soul Mechanix. Check it out below.

E-White - Pass Me The Mic [Produced by Meech Wells & Skwirm]

Meech Wells informs us that the long awaited "New West World Order" mixtape should be completed next week and, as ever, will be available for exclusive download right here on Dubcnn.

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest news and media from both Meech Wells and E-White and make sure you stop by our forum to chat with both of them directly. Also be aware that part two of our September Video Interview with Meech Wells and Eastwood is due next week.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Okka

Props, i'll check this out  8)

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
krazi .. meech n e white bringin that heat as usual .. expect nothin less

EARNERTON!

• 'G'
nice tune, the tune sounds big, nice bars, nice production, some more of that authentic, long beach street shit you know, yes surr

MEECH WELLS

glad yall feelin wht we are doin the tape is gonna be bannanas 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
NEW WEST HONCHO

Blu Lacez

Props Meech!!!!!!
E-White  doing it big, keepin it Gully!!!

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, I can't feel this effect on vocal... But, beat's tight, lyrics too. Peace, Meech, keep doin' ya thang!!

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
this tracks dope as fuck got this last night & listened to it like 10 times already, first recent e-white track that I'm really feelin 100% from the beats to the rhymes, short & sweet!

COMPTONBDOG

• Lil Geezy
  YEAH I LISTENED TO IT BUT IT AINT ALL THAT BRACKIN YALL KEEP IT REAL!!! THE BEAT NEEDS TO BE HARDER. BUT MY NIGGA E WHITE SPIT BARS ON THIS OK TRACK!

C-clamp

• Muthafuckin' OG
So Meech ain't fuckin with Young Joker anymore?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Meech and E-White killin em once again.  Be on the lookout for a new E-White interview on Dubcnn sooner than you think.

COMPTONBDOG

• Lil Geezy
shit meech done fell off since he aint been fuckin wit young joker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eastwood1

• 'G'
This shit is hard! Sound like compton dog is a hater this whole song bang and meech still is fuckin with joker he is just fuckin with the whole coast so stop hating homie and west up!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 08:45:28 PM by eastwood1 »

COMPTONBDOG

• Lil Geezy
HOMIE I AINT HATIN I'M SPEAKIN THE REAL!!! NO NEED TO HATE!! IF I AINT FEELIN IT THEN ITS JUST THAT!! I AINT GONNA LIE IF IT AINT BRACKIN!!

COMPTONBDOG

• Lil Geezy
HOMIE ITS LIKE THIS I JUST DONE HEARD ALOT BETTER FROM MEECH!! OH AND I KEEPS IT WEST MY NIG!!!!