Author Topic: Will Kyle suck Cartman's balls?  (Read 659 times)

smegma

Will Kyle suck Cartman's balls?
« on: October 18, 2007, 02:24:48 AM »
Has anyone seen that new South Park episode? haha, fucking hilarious! ;D

Code: [Select]
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zzhpuj
or
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D9OVUHVZ

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Will Kyle suck Cartman's balls?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 04:17:16 AM »
Prooooopz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 11:23:25 AM »
LOL...Saw this last night. It's supposed to be a trilogy. "South Park" is kinda fallin off...still funny, though.

TRG

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 07:27:27 PM »
i think the new eps have been quite good.. that tourettes one was funny as fuck

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 12:12:55 AM »
oh shit! i didnt even know the new season had started, just watched the 3 eps.

they have all been funny so far haha.

i loved how the crap one kept flashing "EMMY AWARD WINNING SERIES" on the screen lmao.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 12:39:32 AM »
lol
my friend told me about this

kyles dad makes him or some shit

westsiderider323

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 07:27:47 PM »
naw i dont think kyle iz gonna succ cartmens ballz

herpes

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 09:03:35 PM »
LOL...Saw this last night. It's supposed to be a trilogy. "South Park" is kinda fallin off...still funny, though.

what are you talking about, these past two episodes are some of there best work ever.  The epsiode with stans dad was horrible.  But they have more then made up for it with these past two.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 10:36:00 PM »
South Park owns! Props for the Ep.       ?? Who do u rotate or flip the video in wmp, because every d/l is upside down?????
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 10:13:06 AM »
i laughed so fuckin hard at those xmas woodland critters raping kurt russell
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2007, 10:47:20 AM »

what are you talking about, these past two episodes are some of there best work ever.  The epsiode with stans dad was horrible.  But they have more then made up for it with these past two.

Part 2 was better (just saw it last night), but these are far from the BEST "South Park" episodes...I own every season on DVD, I should know...

Cartman became a whole new character in the recent seasons...

Actually, the whole premise of "South Park" has changed drastically over the last 4 seasons. not to say that it's terrible, but nothing beats the classics IMO...PeACe

herpes

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2007, 03:30:35 PM »

Part 2 was better (just saw it last night), but these are far from the BEST "South Park" episodes...I own every season on DVD, I should know...

Actually, the whole premise of "South Park" has changed drastically over the last 4 seasons. not to say that it's terrible, but nothing beats the classics IMO...PeACe

I own all the seasons on dvd also.  I agree it has changed over the past few seasons but thats b/c they are focusing more on social satire which will keep the show fresh for a long time.  Look at the simpsons, they kept basically the same formula for how many years and then fell the fuck off.  But with south park it has been just as good since season 1.

Paul

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 03:34:09 PM »
south park is still so fresh

PISS OUT MY ASS
funkyfreshintheflesh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2007, 04:19:38 PM »

I own all the seasons on dvd also.  I agree it has changed over the past few seasons but thats b/c they are focusing more on social satire which will keep the show fresh for a long time.  Look at the simpsons, they kept basically the same formula for how many years and then fell the fuck off.  But with south park it has been just as good since season 1.

I agree that they know how to keep it fresh, but lately, the ridiculous factor has been off the charts...It's probably my favorite show ever, so it's not like I'm just lookin to diss it...I still think the new ones are funny...PeACe

smegma

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2007, 12:54:07 AM »
It's probably my favorite show ever, so it's not like I'm just lookin to diss it...I still think the new ones are funny...PeACe

but you always have to find something to bitch about, even if you think it's funny. It's ok :-*

I loved the end of the last episode. Poor Butters ;D