Author Topic: Chiefs Win In Oakland! Another Big Play From Dwayne Bowe Has Chiefs In First!  (Read 88 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Chiefs hold on to first place in the West! 

After the Chiefs kicker Dave Rayner missed a 30 yard chip shot field goal, the Raiders scored after two big pass plays to take the lead late in the game.  But again, rookie Dwayne Bowe, who's the most exciting reciever the Cheifs have ever had, made a huge 60 yard play that set up a power touchdown by Larry Johnson.  Larry was met at the goal line and overpowered the Raiders defender for the touchdown!   Priest Holmes also made his big comeback and looked pretty good in limited action. 

The Raiders still had a chance to win, they were just one more good passing play away from field goal range, but another good young Cheifs player, second year man Jarrad Page had a big interception that sealed the game and the Chiefs first place position in the West remains!

I still think the Raiders are a long way away from being a good, playoff team again.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
oakland should have ahd this game.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
oakland should have ahd this game.

Yes and No... because remember, when Dave Rayner missed that easy field goal the momentum shifted to the Raiders and then I thought they were gonna win...

...but had Dave Rayner just made that field goal I think it would have been a solid victory for KC... instead of a fluke victory for KC.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
if there is one thing I hate, it's losing to the Cheifs. If we go 2-14, those 2 wins better be against the Cheifs. Hate, them, and I'm putting it lightly.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i hate the chargers more. i'm still hoping we beat them once this year.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
i hate the chargers more. i'm still hoping we beat them once this year.

ever notice all the AFC West rivalries revolve around the Raiders. Yeah, the Broncos and Cheifs have something, but the other big 3 rivals are all Raiders against everyone else. The Chargers really don't have much beef with anyone but the Raiders.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
it was a shitty game from the start. i sat in the club pretty much the whole game and drank myself retarded
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
by the way we had 2 shootings at the game total of 5 people shot 2 different incidents. town bidness

Sparegeez

by the way we had 2 shootings at the game total of 5 people shot 2 different incidents. town bidness

Why are you gloating about that? I had a classmate last week die of some stupid shit in Oakland too and you don't hear me talking about it.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
just reportin the news kid shit happens out here i know it sucks but thats just how it is. sorry to hear about the loss of ur friend
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 09:10:53 PM by Bay Area Jat »