Author Topic: Joell Ortiz- 125 PART 4 Video (Another of The Brick)  (Read 297 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Joell Ortiz- 125 PART 4 Video (Another of The Brick)
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2007, 03:02:53 AM »
DON'T FUCK THIS UP AFTERMATH!!!!
yeah the guy is talented indeed. but it's not really up to aftermath, this isn't 1996. unfortunately interscope decides whether or not the album is going to be released, and has a big influence on the content of the album.

sometimes i wonder why some artists are so happy when they're signed to aftermath; it's not even sure if their dream comes true, a lot of studio work ( if not all-->if the album is not going to be released) will probably not see the light of the day.

so hopefully joel does the same thing as bishop; create some street albums to keep the buzz going, don't rely too much on interscope.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 03:33:45 AM by Dre-Day »

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2007, 11:11:12 AM »
The thing with Joell is he isn't the best MC out there.  Hes decent, but he makes good music.  He isn't rapping about the same tired topics.  He's a breathe of fresh air at least to me.

totally agree , the thing i like about him is that he doesent worry about complex rhyme patterns he just says what he wants to say and it comes off sounding good.

Exactly.

Al Bundy

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2007, 05:37:21 PM »
Dope song. I knew I was forgetting a must-get CD when I went shopping yesterday! Will pick up asap.