Author Topic: I want my life back !  (Read 377 times)

wcsoldier

I want my life back !
« on: October 27, 2007, 02:42:06 AM »

Damn I have little time to chill and have a good time since I start working ... barely have time to see my friends and family .. I may start searching for another job in order to have more free time .. even id it's paid less ... it makes me realize even more one thing :

Being student is the best part of your life !

Elevz

Re: I want my life back !
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 04:08:51 AM »
Being student is the best part of your life !

I'll toast to that.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 07:55:58 AM »
shit, bein a student isnt the best part of my life. i had too much work to leave the house last weekend and its gonna be same deal this weekend.

Elevz

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 08:00:55 AM »
shit, bein a student isnt the best part of my life. i had too much work to leave the house last weekend and its gonna be same deal this weekend.

Ohhh, and I thought wcsoldier said it would only get worse after that! Better look for a rope while you still have time to do so... ;)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 08:17:50 AM »
haha word, im tryin

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 08:37:26 AM »
co-sighn, bro, co-sign...
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 09:17:10 AM »
Yeah, being student is cool as fuck....it's a shame that I have to also start my job to get some money, so I really won't have any free time after that....

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 10:49:38 AM »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 04:47:43 AM »
But the most important thing to emphasize is student.

Because back in high school it's pretty much the same shit as work. I had highschool from 8.00 - 15.00 every day, it was obligatory and when I came home I had bunch of homeworks, 3 tests a week so I had very little free time.

But now, on college, it's like one big ass vacations. I skip many classes, I create my own schedule and in the end, I'm in college for like 8 hours a week tops. It really should've been the other way around with high shool and college  :P

It's all about finding the right job though, if you do that, it's better than any college. Well, that's what my cousin told me. He got a job he loves, works from 8.00 to 16.00 hard but than has all the free time when he finishes. It's bacially like highschool, without the extra homework and studying for tests plus you get paid.

BTW WcSoldier, what do you do ?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 04:54:05 AM by Timbo the king »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 05:13:01 AM »
And it also depends in which college you're in; I study economics and I have a lot of free time but some of my friends, who study law or medicine, have like zero free time. Haven't seen them in months.

wcsoldier

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 06:49:55 AM »
I'm co-director of a Human Resources department in a funds investment company in Luxembourg ... I usually work from 8 am to 7-8 pm ...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2007, 07:44:35 AM »
I'm co-director of a Human Resources department in a funds investment company in Luxembourg ... I usually work from 8 am to 7-8 pm ...

there long hours, the best thing is to try and make the people at work another set of friends so at least there are some people to have a laugh with while your there.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2007, 09:20:39 AM »

Damn, that's a lot.

Ain't you only 22 years old ? I'm 20 and I have at least 5 years of college left.

wcsoldier

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2007, 03:34:08 PM »
^^^^ yep I'm 22 .. I'm one year ahead coz I went to little school (lol don't know what the English phrase) at 2 instead of 3 years old .. I got my Baccalaureat at 17 and then 5 years of College to obtain a Master .. only the latest 2 years were hard when it comes to "homework" quantity ... back on the job hours I'm supposed to finish at 5 pm but "recreate" the whole human resources strategy asks a lot of time .... 
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 03:38:54 PM by wcsoldier »

wcsoldier

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2007, 03:48:04 PM »

there long hours, the best thing is to try and make the people at work another set of friends so at least there are some people to have a laugh with while your there.
well there are some cool people but you know I got my friends outside the company and I don't want my life being all about my job ... plus I'm sure other dudes on the Dub who work for a while will tell you that you have to be careful about your collegues ... there are lots of "talk shit behind your back " type of people ... plus I can't relate with people who think you're inferior because you ain't from a rich family ..  :-X... I may search for another job  soon