Author Topic: MISTAH FAB'S diss track to Royce da 5'9  (Read 765 times)

STASH Magazine

• Lil Geezy
MISTAH FAB'S diss track to Royce da 5'9
« on: October 28, 2007, 06:55:11 PM »

Reach out to more than just your block.
Advertise in STASH Magazine
advertising@stashonline.com
Nationwide distribution gets your projects/products in the faces of millions.

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
Re: MISTAH FAB'S diss track to Royce da 5'9
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 07:11:51 PM »
mistah fab didnt seem like the type to come out with a diss track imo...oh welll i guess i was wrong

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 07:20:32 PM »
Cant wait for Royce's reply 8)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 11:00:14 PM »
y is he dissing him?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 11:09:44 PM »
i think fab was the first one to say somethin, think it was a video interview, he also spoke on budden, royce took a shot at him too in the blue magic freestyle

TRG

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 11:12:36 PM »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 03:57:03 AM »
y is he dissing him?

it goes back to the allhiphop freestyle battle.. and he followed up with interviews and videos braggin about the battle, but kept it peaceful. royce took a couple shots like the dude above said. and joe buddens had some words for mistah fab too when they played the response on hot 97 last night.

peep the direct link & story on dubcnn.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

smegma

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 05:41:19 AM »
y is he dissing him?

it goes back to the allhiphop freestyle battle.. and he followed up with interviews and videos braggin about the battle, but kept it peaceful. royce took a couple shots like the dude above said. and joe buddens had some words for mistah fab too when they played the response on hot 97 last night.

I don't think "serious" media should diss tracks on their websites. Leave that to bloggers. Fuck beef.

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 06:06:38 AM »
y is he dissing him?

I don't think "serious" media should diss tracks on their websites. Leave that to bloggers. Fuck beef.

battling is an essential part of the hip hop culture, i dont have a problem with showcasing the songs unless its some senseless shit
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

smegma

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 06:10:12 AM »
y is he dissing him?

battling is an essential part of the hip hop culture, i dont have a problem with showcasing the songs unless its some senseless shit

This is pretty damn senseless in my book :-X

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 06:33:32 AM »
well it works in fab's advantage cause his name is in peoples mouth and a lot of them havent even heard of him before

smegma

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 07:02:32 AM »
well it works in fab's advantage cause his name is in peoples mouth and a lot of them havent even heard of him before

That is hypocrite cause then you should do a lot more updates on unknown rappers.

and on another note... check the bold parts in your update...

Only days after Royce the 5'9 put out a track taking shots at Mistah F.A.B. regarding the freestyle battle where Five Nine got murked at, Fab has just released his response. You can judge for yourself, but it looks like Fab got him for the first round, even though compared to the live battle this song is decent at best. But you can expect better things to come in Round 2, cause there sure is more to come. I doubt Royce is gonna stay quiet about it, and from what it looks like, Fab might have some words for Joe Budden too.

Look at it how you want, but this is an easy way for Fabby to get his name out there and showcase his skills. And I'm still wondering why Royce even had to go that route and talk slick about Fab when he clearly lost the live battle in the first place.

Who the heck wrote this? Journalists should report news and be objective. This is some horrible writing. If I'd work for a newspaper and turn this in, I'd get fired.

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 08:01:42 AM »

That is hypocrite cause then you should do a lot more updates on unknown rappers.

hypocrite? what the fuck are you talking about? do you see anybody else out there doing as many updates on up and coming (west coast) artists, on the same scale may i add, as dubcnn? no? i thought so.

Who the heck wrote this? Journalists should report news and be objective. This is some horrible writing. If I'd work for a newspaper and turn this in, I'd get fired.

well thank god you dont work for a newspaper then, or should i start my own blog just so i can add my little comments? what do i look like? its usual that we also post our comments and pick out positive and negative things on the site, whether an album is good or bad or whether a battle track was hard or just wack. but thanks for analyzing our work, that makes me feel important. like mistah fab said, go google my name or something

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2007, 09:13:55 AM »
Mistah F.A.B. just proved that he is the "Freestyle King".
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

$Eg2$

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2007, 09:57:13 AM »
 :-\ It was ok does any1 have the royce diss ?