Author Topic: 50 getting his own talkshow?  (Read 161 times)

GangstaBoogy

50 getting his own talkshow?
« on: October 31, 2007, 12:40:22 PM »
First it was rapping, then acting - now it's talking. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that reps for Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson are trying to make the controversial rapper into a talk show host. 50's team is reportedly pitching a new show, labeled an "urban talk show," to a number of major production companies.

MediaTakeOut.com got its hands on the treatment (or summary) of the proposed talk show. The two page document, which is marked CONFIDENTIAL, describes the show as "An open and honest discussion between [50 Cent] and his guests [which would] include everyone from hip hop artists and professional athletes to gang members willing to discuss their criminal lifestyle."

And word is the show is being seriously considered. One exec who heard the pitch told MediaTakeOut.com, "It's an interesting concept ... I'm not sure that it would work for network TV, but I could definitely see it taking off on cable."

Developing...

That'd be dope. 50 isn't niggerish in his interviews so I definitely think he could handle it. I just don't know where he'd find the time to run a label, do movies, host a talk show, and keep doing his business ventures.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jrzvx

• Lil Geezy
Re: 50 getting his own talkshow?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 02:06:53 PM »
would definately be dope

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 getting his own talkshow?
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 02:36:33 PM »
Jay Leno
David Letterman