Author Topic: How Much Better Has 2007 Been Than 2006 Music Wise??  (Read 345 times)

Al Bundy

Re: How Much Better Has 2007 Been Than 2006 Music Wise??
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2007, 05:08:06 PM »
I still think there were dope releases in 06. Same with 07. People are either hating or sleeping on some good releases and/or stuck in the past.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2007, 05:34:58 PM »
i was exited for, white stripes - icky thump and it was so so
john mayer- contium, was pretty dope
wilco - sky blue sky, dope album, maybe my fav from the year

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 09:47:55 AM »
LOL at this lame TI fanboy, step your music game up kid 8)
lol i love when newbies sign up tryna start some shit, like they know what the fuck they talking bout :D
on my list, let me see:
UGK, WC, common, joell ortiz, talib kweli, jay-z, kanye west, tangled thoughts and so on
translation: shut the fuck up loser

first off I been around since the Dre2001 boards just checking to see what you lames are listening to these days and how you got that fag TI up with those other albums is beyond me and LOL at Dogg Shit them niggas haven't been tight in 10 years 8)

Iliveinthefuture?

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 12:33:02 PM »
LOL at this lame TI fanboy, step your music game up kid 8)
lol i love when newbies sign up tryna start some shit, like they know what the fuck they talking bout :D
on my list, let me see:
UGK, WC, common, joell ortiz, talib kweli, jay-z, kanye west, tangled thoughts and so on
translation: shut the fuck up loser

first off I been around since the Dre2001 boards just checking to see what you lames are listening to these days and how you got that fag TI up with those other albums is beyond me and LOL at Dogg Shit them niggas haven't been tight in 10 years 8)

dude my 2 cents when I first joined the board I tried to get some shit started but that ain't the way to go some vets on the board put me in check so you really can't come in here and criticize everybody is cool as fuck in here glad I joined