Author Topic: THA LAST MEAL IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 991 times)

Lunatic

Re: THA LAST MEAL IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2007, 12:16:01 PM »
AWWWW MAN

issues is my fav. one

what do u think is wrong with it??
honestly doggie, i ain't bumped the cd in a while
i just member not really feelin it, don't member the reason
when i listen to it agian, that could change
i'll start a thread on it when i listen to it (agian)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2007, 12:23:40 PM »
Right up there with Doggfather if not better, I could see that argument. Beats were awesome and Snoop had that Doggystyle flow throughout.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2007, 12:26:14 PM »
i think it was better than doggfather not saying doggfather is wack,doggfather is nice but tha last meal is awsome!!!

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2007, 12:30:03 PM »
i think they're are a ridiculous amount of GREAT songs on this album (henn & buddah, whats my name 2, set it off, lay low, loosen control, y'all gone miss me) and those are just the tracks i would rate 5/5...not to mention the handful of tracks i would rate 4/5

but this album begins to fall off near the middle/end..i didn't like songs like bring it on, issues, brake fluid, ready 2 ryde, i can't swim, leave me alone & back up off me

all them tracks come # 10 to the end of the album...still a great album overall, but to me a bit over-rated

exactly how I feel about it a little overrated falls off on the second half of the album and too many tracks but the first half of it is dope as fuck shit Snoop needs to cut down his albums from like 20 songs to like 13 or 14

Lunatic

« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2007, 12:33:12 PM »
exactly how I feel about it a little overrated falls off on the second half of the album and too many tracks but the first half of it is dope as fuck shit Snoop needs to cut down his albums from like 20 songs to like 13 or 14
good to hear i ain't alone lol
yea if this album was like 14 songs, it would be a fuckin classic
still a dope album though
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2007, 12:35:55 PM »
Last Meal is great the way it is but it gets on my nerves that. Back up hoe and Purple didnt make the cut!

d-nice

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2007, 12:45:05 PM »
i think they're are a ridiculous amount of GREAT songs on this album (henn & buddah, whats my name 2, set it off, lay low, loosen control, y'all gone miss me) and those are just the tracks i would rate 5/5...not to mention the handful of tracks i would rate 4/5

but this album begins to fall off near the middle/end..i didn't like songs like bring it on, issues, brake fluid, ready 2 ryde, i can't swim, leave me alone & back up off me

all them tracks come # 10 to the end of the album...still a great album overall, but to me a bit over-rated

That is the same feeling I have got about Blue Carpet Treatment also.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2007, 02:21:46 PM »
i haven't bumped blue carpet treatment in a while it was a bit overated i mean i loved it when i first heard it but now it seems like i was just happy to hear snoop go back a bit to his older style but there were too many filelr tracks