Author Topic: THA LAST MEAL IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 994 times)

KC-HOODSTA

Re: THA LAST MEAL IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2007, 09:06:32 AM »
sick ass album i just couldnt stand number 8 and 13............rest was hot, i wish they had put the full version of issues on here though :(

ur trippin stacey adams was fucking hot so was pump yo brakes

and what u talkin bout theres a longer version of ISSUES :o :o :o :o :o :o ??? ???
i think its maybe just me that cant stand those joints...............the longer version of issues is like 4 mins long, but i think the rest of it is just an extended instrumental............it leaked on the advance to tha last meal.

u got it??????????????????/

i love the beat the most

Snoop Dogg - "Everywhere I Go (Issues OG)"

[ 192 kbps 44 kHz | 3:34 | 4,90 MB ]

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF U NEED ANY TRACKS OR ANY ALBUMLINKS

HIT ME UP I GOT YA

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2007, 09:32:00 AM »
Back up off me was the only wack track on the whole album, it didn't fit in, in a classic westcoast album

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2007, 09:51:41 AM »
Back up off me was the only wack track on the whole album, it didn't fit in, in a classic westcoast album

yea that song was wack

and im a huge HUGE no limit records fan

smegma

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2007, 05:29:31 AM »
I bought this album the week it came out, bumped it a couple of months along with Xzibit's record that was out at the time and I still think every single track on these two album are dope. Classic.

~Lucien~

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2007, 05:58:54 AM »
I bought this album the week it came out, bumped it a couple of months along with Xzibit's record that was out at the time and I still think every single track on these two album are dope. Classic.

yup... tha last meal & restless
december 2000  8)

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2007, 07:24:42 AM »
Ei PPL I NeeD "Loosen Control" With Butch... Some1 Can HooK Me Up With It?

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2007, 09:10:11 AM »
Ei PPL I NeeD "Loosen Control" With Butch... Some1 Can HooK Me Up With It?

Snoop Dogg feat. Soopafly & Butch Cassidy - "Loosen' Control"

[ 128 kbps 44 kHz | 4:10 | 3,83 MB ]

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2007, 09:14:00 AM »

me 2,i use to bump those 2 cd like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 westcoast classic for sure!  8)

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2007, 09:36:30 AM »
sick ass album i just couldnt stand number 8 and 13............rest was hot, i wish they had put the full version of issues on here though :(

ur trippin stacey adams was fucking hot so was pump yo brakes

and what u talkin bout theres a longer version of ISSUES :o :o :o :o :o :o ??? ???
i think its maybe just me that cant stand those joints...............the longer version of issues is like 4 mins long, but i think the rest of it is just an extended instrumental............it leaked on the advance to tha last meal.

u got it??????????????????/

i love the beat the most

Snoop Dogg - "Everywhere I Go (Issues OG)"

[ 192 kbps 44 kHz | 3:34 | 4,90 MB ]

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF U NEED ANY TRACKS OR ANY ALBUMLINKS

HIT ME UP I GOT YA

U can clicc "Give Props" under my nick. ;D

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2007, 10:13:53 AM »
there is some asshole on these boards who has the Last meal advance and i know there is a member named 4108 and he has the RNG advance. but these dudes dont up when u ask.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2007, 11:53:52 AM »
there is some asshole on these boards who has the Last meal advance and i know there is a member named 4108 and he has the RNG advance. but these dudes dont up when u ask.
I've uploaded Tha Last Meal Advance like 20 fuckin times, why the fuck would I keep posting it & posting it??? It's not like it's my job or something.

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2007, 11:59:10 AM »
i think they're are a ridiculous amount of GREAT songs on this album (henn & buddah, whats my name 2, set it off, lay low, loosen control, y'all gone miss me) and those are just the tracks i would rate 5/5...not to mention the handful of tracks i would rate 4/5

but this album begins to fall off near the middle/end..i didn't like songs like bring it on, issues, brake fluid, ready 2 ryde, i can't swim, leave me alone & back up off me

all them tracks come # 10 to the end of the album...still a great album overall, but to me a bit over-rated
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2007, 12:02:45 PM »
i think they're are a ridiculous amount of GREAT songs on this album (henn & buddah, whats my name 2, set it off, lay low, loosen control, y'all gone miss me) and those are just the tracks i would rate 5/5...not to mention the handful of tracks i would rate 4/5

but this album begins to fall off near the middle/end..i didn't like songs like bring it on, issues, brake fluid, ready 2 ryde, i can't swim, leave me alone & back up off me

all them tracks come # 10 to the end of the album...still a great album overall, but to me a bit over-rated

to each of his own!

Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2007, 12:04:57 PM »
to each of his own!
yea
i'ma re-do snoop's discography eventually (not to to far from now) and i'll rate each song outta 5, and get an overall..i'll see exactly what i think bout it
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2007, 12:11:28 PM »

AWWWW MAN

issues is my fav. one

what do u think is wrong with it??